Should TBD have a Radio/PodCast Forum?

YsoSERIOUS?

Hello Fellow TBDrivers.  I am curious as I have a Family Member in the Sports Radio Industry and I as a Bills fan suffer from listenting to WGR's platform and OneBills Live. I am curious would Two Bills Drive support or should they have a Sports Radio PodCast Forum , especially ones committed to The Bills and WNY Sports in General but also discusses national sports too ? 

I would love to get your thoughts ? If I get a good response rate to this I might follow up with some Poll Questions.  - Thank you!

Go Bills 

I think you need to clarify your intentions. Do you mean to say that you’d provide the content? Or who would listen?

Maybe outline some thoughts in detail to give posters a bit more on what you’re thinking. 

I, for one, like the interaction of posting and get my sports radio fix from WGR so I probably wouldn’t contribute or use it. But that’s just one guys opinion. 

Thanks for the response.  I am just trying to gather information at this point and I am open to learning  thoughts and suggestions . Would I be providing the Content, No. Do I know someone who is able, Yes. 

I enjoy this forum very much but think it would be cool to see other options and alternatives as well.