Bills to play one of their preseason games in Charlotte

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

He's a Southwest Airlines pilot, so he's doing just fine.  I'm a retired church pastor.  I don't live on a lake.  

That's kind of my joke around here.  Oh rich people whenever they say Huntersville, Lake Norman, Cornelius, Davidson, etc.  

Retired Pastor - that's awesome.  

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

That's kind of my joke around here.  Oh rich people whenever they say Huntersville, Lake Norman, Cornelius, Davidson, etc.  

Retired Pastor - that's awesome.  

I have visited my wife's sister and her family.  They actually live in Denver, North Carolina  The money is pretty obvious.  They are in a 3000 sq. ft home on a good acre plus of land and probably 200 feet of prime lake front.  I live in an 1100 sq ft home in the Rochester suburbs.  I'm very happy with 1100 sq ft.

37 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I have visited my wife's sister and her family.  They actually live in Denver, North Carolina  The money is pretty obvious.  They are in a 3000 sq. ft home on a good acre plus of land and probably 200 feet of prime lake front.  I live in an 1100 sq ft home in the Rochester suburbs.  I'm very happy with 1100 sq ft.

I love Denver.  I actually live about 10 miles due south of there near Mountain Island Lake.  

We go up there to eat most weekends. 

Edited by White Linen

6 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

What's the over and under on 95 degrees and muggy.

Yes? 

Preseason, and even the first month of the regular season can be absolutely BRUTAL. I’m only about 4 hours away, but will likely record this one when it’s on the NFLN at 2:30 some Tuesday morning. I have been cooked nearly to death in Jax and Tampa a few times. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is he a giant like he looks on tv?

Well I'm a short dude at only 5'6", but yes he is huge, and the pic we took I look like a little kid lol.  As big as he is, I think his father Ferrel who is a former pro bowl TE may be even bigger.  Btw, class act people

• Like (+1) 1