Steve Tasker is horrible on One Bills Live

BillsFan1988

11 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Not for nothing. It is a Bills production. 

I mean, not everyone can be Scott Zolak, the 51 year old “Bro”, that is the patriots on radio fluff boy. 

Also, I think you’re lost, and since I’m a nice guy I took the 3 seconds out of my life to help a brother out.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

1 hour ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean, not everyone can be Scott Zolak, the 51 year old “Bro”, that is the patriots on radio fluff boy. 

Also, I think you’re lost, and since I’m a nice guy I took the 3 seconds out of my life to help a brother out.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

Difference is Zolack actually works for 98.5. Tasker and Murphy dont work for wgr. Their show isnt produced by wgr. Its a full blown Bills production that just happens to air on wgr. They cant be critical. Thats why you will never see Sal a host on that show. He works for GR.

18 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Yeah Murphy ain't much better either.  I can't understand why they can't find a couple guys that are better.  They've had Chris Brown on a couple of times and he's much knowledge about the game and not hard to listen to.  Maybe Chris should take over for Tasker if he wants the job.

I totally Agree !!  Browny is so much more knowledgeable than Murph & you would think being around the game as much as he has he would know more but does't .

It could be from being around the Bills as long as he has maybe he took on the Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough train of thought when it comes to football because i've never seen a guy flip flop so much & stay with players or a direction that have shown little to no upside to the future of the team than he does.

He even has a tendency to piss Browny off when he's on the show filling in with his over views of things of how the team needs to do things :huh: no clue !! 

I knew it was said when i started to miss Donald Jones insight to the show need i say more ??? 

Oh & as a side note they need to fire who ever chooses their music intro's for the show terrible !! Just saying .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Tasker is rough sometimes. Jones I thought was fine, just inexperienced. I dont mind Murph, I think the show gets some great interviews and I'll tune in for those.

Primarily, I listen to podcasts. Overall radio sucks

Which  podcasts do you listen to?, bills related podcast I only know of one by Joe and Mathew. 

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

Which  podcasts do you listen to?, bills related podcast I only know of one by Joe and Mathew. 

Non sports ones typically haha

I'm currently doing small town murder which is two comedians making fun of small towns and murders. It actually pretty interesting too. all the facts and stories are real

They recently talked about one called hardcore history Im going to check out too

44 minutes ago, MJS said:

Donald Jones was a train wreck. He was absolutely worse.

Jones might not have been the most engaging foil for Joe Rockhead, but at least with him, I never had to smack the dashboard, thinking the radio was on the fritz.  Those long pauses are just Tasker trying to rerail his train of thought.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jones might not have been the most engaging foil for Joe Rockhead, but at least with him, I never had to smack the dashboard, thinking the radio was on the fritz.  Those long pauses are just Tasker trying to rerail his train of thought.

Well said. Tasker does not think before he speaks and then has to re route every few seconds. Joe Buscaglia used to have this issue.

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Difference is Zolack actually works for 98.5. Tasker and Murphy dont work for wgr. Their show isnt produced by wgr. Its a full blown Bills production that just happens to air on wgr. They cant be critical. Thats why you will never see Sal a host on that show. He works for GR.

Sal fills in as a host on OBL frequently.  But to your point, Sal is a state agent as well, being employed by the Bills as a sideline reporter.  

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

His stuttering can be annoying, but apparently some are more annoyed by it than others. I don't care about that too much.

55 minutes ago, stony said:

Sal fills in as a host on OBL frequently.  But to your point, Sal is a state agent as well, being employed by the Bills as a sideline reporter.  

Sal doesnt fill in on one Bills live. He is doing his own show at the gr studios to fill in that time slot. Thats why there is no simulcast on tv when obl is off. Its a GR produced show.

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Sal doesnt fill in on one Bills live. He is doing his own show at the gr studios to fill in that time slot. Thats why there is no simulcast on tv when obl is off. Its a GR produced show.

I’ve seen Sal on MSG in the OBL studio multiple times. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stony said:

I’ve seen Sal on MSG in the OBL studio multiple times. 

My bad, I don't have access to msg.  it's not offered here. I was under the impression that when Murphy and Tasker were off Sal does the time slot from gr

Edited by Chris66

Who listens to the radio anymore? We complaining about 8-tracks next? I tried listening to snippets of the show on the Bills website back when Jones was on, got tired of him interrupting every conversation awkwardly and simply stopped. But even then I wasn't trying to listen to that junk live. 

Edited by ndirish1978