Steve Tasker is horrible on One Bills Live

BillsFan1988

Living in Las Vegas, I find the radio shows much more enjoyable as they spend the majority of the time talking about stories from around the various leagues.

I'm not bashing Murph, Tasker, or any of them; just saying that I don't feel the need to catch up on Bills news via radio considering I spend the majority of my sports time focused on what the Bills are up to.

On 2/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, BillsFan1988 said:

I usually just listen during the off parts of the the offseason when the other shows are mostly talking Sabres . Just want my fix of Bills talk but man I'm thinking about just staying away from here on out. I mean these guys get me nervous sometimes.  Lol. Your absolutely right about Homer radio to. 

I's a tough pill to swallow but I can NOT listen ti Murphy. Tasker atleast jokes a bit. I just don't like his "since I played,  I know" attitude. But I like him much more than some of the other. 

On 2/20/2019 at 5:39 PM, groupthug said:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Murphy is downright awful. He is arrogant, and often rude and dismissive to callers. I don't listen to the show at all this time of year, and when I do listen to it during free agency/draft/regular season, it's for the guests. Tasker isn't great, but he's leaps and bounds ahead of Murphy. I don't mind Murphy's play-by-play, and Mark Kelso does a great job with color analysis, but One Bills Live absolutely blows. And I agree, Sal is great. He should host One Bills Live, not Murphy.

Shopp and Bulldog are still my go to. Obviously sal as well

On 2/23/2019 at 5:32 PM, JoPar_v2 said:

It’s just a symptom of the nepotism that exists at all levels of the NFL. Trust me when Gronk retires there will be 80+ media companies fliffing money at him to get him on the air, even though he’s dumber than a cinder block and has never spoke a sentence longer than 3 words.

just don’t listen

"Jockocracy"

On 2/20/2019 at 4:39 PM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its time to learn about podcasts. I am not exaggerating when I say I haven't listened to the radio in over a year. That includes when I am in my car.  

Joe B. & Matt Fairburn...has a great Podcast! Only problem is ... it's just once a week. It's called Bills Beat 

You should be able to find it on iTunes but definitely is on Sound cloud & Google Play

Edited by Scorp83

39 minutes ago, hemma said:

Listening to any human being talk about any topic for three straight hours is exhausting.

Start with 20 seconds and gradually build up to five minutes.  

You need to build immunity.

I'll be married 22 years in November and my wife still loses me if she prattles on for more than two minutes. ?

• Like (+1) 1