Steve Tasker is horrible on One Bills Live

BillsFan1988

49 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Tasker is ok.  He’s light years better Thant Donald Jones who was worse.  Had trouble speaking at times and overall struggled with being entertaining.  One Bills Live is not a great show but Tasker made it better

....tries too hard not to be the expected homer which is a stumbling block......give these former players some credit for remaining in the community and close to the club...intentions are great but sometimes the delivery falters.....

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its time to learn about podcasts. I am not exaggerating when I say I haven't listened to the radio in over a year. That includes when I am in my car.  

You’re missing Scott Kaltman’s GEICO Insurance commercials!  Can’t save money that way!  ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I like to start off by saying Steve the Task Master Tasker was one of my favorite Bills of all time and I truly believe he should one day be in the Hof.  But is this guy horrible on the radio or what . It's borderline hate at this point with me listening to this guy. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about half the time.  Seems not to take his job seriously as if he's just winging it on a daily basis. Doesn't have a feel for the draft prospects coming out or even for players around the NFL. I hope he leaves the job soon because he's just brutal.  I mean he makes miss Donald Jones. . Mistake after mistake this guy makes every show. It's obvious this guy has this career based on the type of player he was in the NFL because if any other of us was this bad at our jobs we would be fired and living on the streets, lol. Does anyone else here hate Steve Tasker. Lol.

This is absolutely hilarious only because I was listening today and he said he was on TBD and he said you were a horrible poster. Said something about how he nearly hates you. Also went on to say you are clueless. See what I did there? I don't think he cares what you think of him either. Deep and informative post just the same. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I like to start off by saying Steve the Task Master Tasker was one of my favorite Bills of all time and I truly believe he should one day be in the Hof.  But is this guy horrible on the radio or what . It's borderline hate at this point with me listening to this guy. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about half the time.  Seems not to take his job seriously as if he's just winging it on a daily basis. Doesn't have a feel for the draft prospects coming out or even for players around the NFL. I hope he leaves the job soon because he's just brutal.  I mean he makes miss Donald Jones. . Mistake after mistake this guy makes every show. It's obvious this guy has this career based on the type of player he was in the NFL because if any other of us was this bad at our jobs we would be fired and living on the streets, lol. Does anyone else here hate Steve Tasker. Lol.

Yea I’ve brought this up before. He’s atrocious, half the time he gets names wrong, the other half he’s talking about the wrong guy, and the way he says Lotulelei makes me cringe. Makes me long for Donald Jones.

Yeah Murphy ain't much better either.  I can't understand why they can't find a couple guys that are better.  They've had Chris Brown on a couple of times and he's much knowledge about the game and not hard to listen to.  Maybe Chris should take over for Tasker if he wants the job.

I’d love the show to be Brown and Cappacio

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I don't know why anyone listens to the John Murphy Show. 

It's homer radio. 

Three hours of Bills propaganda. 

Except Chris Brown is another paid employee. 

So it's powder puff stories about Jason Croom's development, or Alexander's great leadership, or a fire-side chat with Kim Pegula about how much she loves WNY. 

None of it translates to any real understanding of the game.  

It pays to date the owner’s daughter.

22 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...huh?...you don't mean the hard hitting, critically acclaimed tough and mean objective analyst as in THE Chris Brown, right?........

Lol I know, I know...trying to weigh the pros and cons...for me, Chris Brown gives me more knowledge about the game and prospects than Murph...

3 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its time to learn about podcasts. I am not exaggerating when I say I haven't listened to the radio in over a year. That includes when I am in my car.  

Yup. Once in a while I’ll turn on WGR but 9 times out of 10 I’m listening to podcasts. 

Just google “player fm football podcasts” and you’ll get a link to a bunch of half decent podcasts. I also like the fact that on the podcasts guys can curse a little bit more and be more straightforward with their opinions for the most part.