Interesting point about Bills being in better position cap-wise than Jets

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, Augie said:

I don’t pretend to have all the answers, but........ That’s not my job!  This is the time of year I listen to all the discussions about free agents and draft prospects. I try to get a little education and start to form opinions, and maybe begin to guess what the FO might be thinking. 

Here’s the thing.....I know that whatever I think....it doesn’t matter! I’m not certain of anything regarding the Bills other than I don’t get to, or have to, make any of the calls. It’s all on them and they will survive and thrive, or be let go, based upon how they fare. 

Like you, I see it as entertainment and not the end of the world. But I’m not going to let it upset me too much if they stumble. I’m not going to say I’m smarter than they are, because I’m not. It will be what it will be, and I’ll hope for the best. There are some things I don’t like, but I also realize that I don’t know everything they know. If I were paid the millions they get to make these calls, I KNOW I could not do a better job even if I was consumed with it. I’m smart enough to know that I’m not in that league. If you are, and you’re posting here that you could do better across the board, you missed your calling.  

But by all means, if you have the answers, please tell us exactly what they should do to win the next Super Bowl. 

Be honest, do you really not have any idea how you come off? Is that intentional? I know it’s not all perfect, but why lean so heavily toward the negative. Why intentionally blame previous FO mistakes on the current guys? (See above.) Are you like that in all facets of life? I’m just curious.  I encourage you to be you, but I’m struggling to understand.  We’re all different, and that’s a good thing for the most part. 

I like our general direction, and I’ll just be happy with that. 

Have a great night. 

Does BADOLBILZ seriously believe that his, yours or my opinion means jack-sh!t to anyone beyond this board? Are our opinions influencing the direction of the Bills in any way, shape or form? Perhaps the bad one is a season ticket holder. If so, his greatest (only?) weapon is to stay home next year.

• Like (+1) 1