Cuts around the League

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, phillyguy1 said:

He was a possible franchise tag target. Collins cleaned out his locker as confirmation he won't be franchised.

He threatened to sit out the year if he was tagged

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Will that be a unison thing, or should I pin a ‘GitErDone!’ ?

Could also go with “kick the tires?”

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....thinkin' the over and under for "bring 'em in" threads is around 3,876.......place your bets folks....

I get the wry humor as we see wild exaggerations with virtually EVERY player released. The big difference this year is we have TONS of $$, LOADS of picks and a HUNDRED needs. So it’s  truly possible we’re not gonna let ONE SINGLE player available Not be discussed to the END OF TIME!

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

‘Bring him in’ elevates the general tone of the board.  ‘GitErDone!’ puts me in mind of three generations of first cousins getting married and then producing offspring.

Two BillyBob drive.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I get the wry humor as we see wild exaggerations with virtually EVERY player released. The big difference this year is we have TONS of $$, LOADS of picks and a HUNDRED needs. So it’s  truly possible we’re not gonna let ONE SINGLE player available Not be discussed to the END OF TIME!

I dont think we have a hundred needs.  We have some needs and hopeful for some upgrades.  The needs are on the Oline, a TE and a WR.  I think we really only need 2 OL and a TE in FA.  But for some on this board we need a complete roster.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Two BillyBob drive.

I dont think we have a hundred needs.  We have some needs and hopeful for some upgrades.  The needs are on the Oline, a TE and a WR.  I think we really only need 2 OL and a TE in FA.  But for some on this board we need a complete roster.

It’s exaggeration and sarcasm, son. Bazinga!

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Bring ‘em ALL in, and GitErDone - if the price is right! ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thought we could have one thread where we capture all the cuts and then say “bring him in?”

I like this idea of one thread for all the cuts - but would you mind updating the cuts on the first post? - otherwise as the thread becomes larger it kinda becomes harder to keep track. Sry for being an a**hole and asking you to do more work when you are already doing so much.

• Like (+1) 2