Amani Oruwariye-CB Penn State

Blace Brown-CB Troy

Corey Ballantine-CB Washburn

I'd be in for

1. Wilkins - DT

2. Risner - OT

3. Kaden Smith - TE Stanford

2 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Pretty classy video ... I'm an instant fan and nothing wrong with two LSU players with same last name on our defense

This dude has wisdom beyond his years.  Hope he's a Bill on day 1.

Just now, CommonCents said:

For guys high on White, he ran a sub 4.5 40 before his senior year. He is 6’1, 248. I don’t think he makes it until 9 but we can hope.

Depends on the QBs. 9 is a good spot for Lbers. Patrick Willis was 11, Luke Kuechly was 9, and Roquan Smith was 8. All ran 4.5 and all might be slightly better than White.

13 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

Just going off what we’ve seen with this management and coaching staff put together in terms of the “character” players, etc. just wondering if anyone has noticed guys that seem to be “McBeane” character guys. Last year I saw Harrison Phillips as such an obvious one for us. And sure enough it ended up happening ( I thought Phillips was going to go round 2, but they did well and got him in the 3rd).

my guys so far this year...

OL- Dalton Risner- Kansas St. - Was at the senior bowl. Check. Played tackle guard and center, so versatile. Check. Buddies with Harrison Phillips and spoke about how he’d be happy if he was selected by the Bills (I don’t have a link but read the quote somewhere when they interviewed him at the senior bowl). Check. Blue collar type of guy with no off-field red flags... check check check. 

I see Buffalo looking for Risner in the 2nd Round, moving up if they feel necessary.

DT- Christian Wilkins- Clemson - Also a Senior. Check. Said to have a non-stop motor. Check.

Leadership? Unquestioned. Check.

John Ledyard from The Draft Network on Wilkins:

Toughness, leadership and effort can’t be questioned. Hard-working on and off the field and described as a rare personality and leader at the college level”

If Buffalo has to stay at 9, I could see him being an option. I could also see him being an option if they manage to get two offensive linemen and sign a Tyrell Williams or Golden Tate. Or if they move down and manage to have two 1st Round Picks (Via Raiders).

Anyone else have anyone they’d like to add? 

We're do we expect to go with Ty Williams and Golden Tate as our wrs? I rather flip your plan use the money on oline and skill position in draft. 

This is the "process" WR that I hope we draft. Originally projected to go in round 6 or 7, but I believe he will go in 3-4 once the combine, etc is complete.

Keelan Doss

School: UC Davis Position: Wide Receiver Class: Senior Height: 6’3 Weight: 206 Projected Draft Round: 3-5

Scouting Report:

Out of the box ready to play NFL type receiver that runs exceptional routes and understands the subtle aspects of the passing game. Burner for a big man, and can create separation by running past defenders, and wins contested balls. Hits the ball at its highest point and fights for every catch. Very mature, and has superb character and leadership skills.

Electrifying small school Burner Looks to Fly up Boards.    

Keelan Doss of UC Davis is big physical wideout that will win the 50/50 ball battle. 

Runs flawless routes has quick body movement works his way open or just out jumps the competition  with his awe inspiring grabs and his incredibly strong reliable hands. Can split the secondary with his athletic tough style, make the  big plays in tight coverage with his quick short area movements great handwork , perception along with tremendous timing. Great vertical can highpoint the ball out jumping defenders or just plain outclassing them. Size speed combo every OC is in search for. Long arms, amazing extension  too pluck balls out the air. Can also go down low to make the tough grab on underthrown passes or on come back routes. 

His production exploded in 2017 and he will look to improve on his amazing JR season.  Plays with a Chip on his shoulder because Cal Davis was the only College to recruit him out of H.S. 

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/08/keelan-doss/

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Problem is it's hard to tell who are the serious leaders, the guys who love the game and are smart on the field until you either actually coach them or get a pipeline to coaches at their school.

So at the Senior Bowl we see a number of those guys, and it's obvious who they are, to us and to McBeane, and that's why they seem to go with those guys. As for us fans, it's really hard to tell because that's the image they're all trying to convey right now. Remember Dareus telling our coaches that if we didn't draft him he'd come in here and beat our butts again and again. Sounded great, but it's just what he'd been coached to say. It wasn't especially who he was. Some guys are really widely acclaimed as leaders and guys who love the game, and those guys even the fans know. For most, we don't know yet and what we do know later is about half P.R.

I'm expecting Senior Bowl guys again. Other than that I'm hoping their pipeline to the colleges works. So far, it seems to be really good, from their draft results.

Rex Ryan ruined Dareus.

Hell he ruined our whole D

Edited by formerlyofCtown

14 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Garrett Bradbury OC NC State

Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College

T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa

Terrill Hanks is the perfect undersized former safety who became a LB. Much like Milano and Dorian O'Daniel who the Bills brought in for a pre draft visit last year.

Dalton Risner OT Kansas State

Big fan of the first three

8 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Sorry I could care less about PROCESS BLUE COLLAR players. Why is it Bills fans love blue collar teams?  Blue collar teams don't do well in the NFL anymore. 

I’m not doing it because I necessarily want these players. I’m trying to gain further knowledge on who to expect the Bills to draft. 

7 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Really warming up to this kid in round 2. 

Agreed, his injury history may shy us away however, but if that’s the case then We would shy away from D.K.  and I don’t then no that is going to be the case. I feel like DK fits their mold but Deebo would be a good fall back plan in round two. Reminds me a little of DJ Moore from last year. 

20 hours ago, PIZ said:

Reminds me of Jerry Hughes.

I like him too.  I worry about trading back and missing out on him.  Same worry I have about trading back for TJ Hockenstein.

like the Hughes reference.

Honest question

Do Bills trade out of nine with having a firm plan and nods and winks amongst other similar minded GM s.
i think at that in the first round ? If they move, they know who they will get. Or willing to take one of two or three players of equal or better value.

The missing out thing i sure hope ! does not apply to getting your first round pick (s) : )

everything about Risner say Bills. including Risner actually saying it too.

lol

ps nice thread topic : )
 very Billsy. in the good way !

6 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This is the "process" WR that I hope we draft. Originally projected to go in round 6 or 7, but I believe he will go in 3-4 once the combine, etc is complete.

Keelan Doss

School: UC Davis Position: Wide Receiver Class: Senior Height: 6’3 Weight: 206 Projected Draft Round: 3-5

Scouting Report:

Out of the box ready to play NFL type receiver that runs exceptional routes and understands the subtle aspects of the passing game. Burner for a big man, and can create separation by running past defenders, and wins contested balls. Hits the ball at its highest point and fights for every catch. Very mature, and has superb character and leadership skills.

Electrifying small school Burner Looks to Fly up Boards.    

Keelan Doss of UC Davis is big physical wideout that will win the 50/50 ball battle. 

Runs flawless routes has quick body movement works his way open or just out jumps the competition  with his awe inspiring grabs and his incredibly strong reliable hands. Can split the secondary with his athletic tough style, make the  big plays in tight coverage with his quick short area movements great handwork , perception along with tremendous timing. Great vertical can highpoint the ball out jumping defenders or just plain outclassing them. Size speed combo every OC is in search for. Long arms, amazing extension  too pluck balls out the air. Can also go down low to make the tough grab on underthrown passes or on come back routes. 

His production exploded in 2017 and he will look to improve on his amazing JR season.  Plays with a Chip on his shoulder because Cal Davis was the only College to recruit him out of H.S. 

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/08/keelan-doss/

Thanks for the gem !

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

like the Hughes reference.

Honest question

Do Bills trade out of nine with having a firm plan and nods and winks amongst other similar minded GM s.
i think at that in the first round ? If they move, they know who they will get. Or willing to take one of two or three players of equal or better value.

The missing out thing i sure hope ! does not apply to getting your first round pick (s) : )

everything about Risner say Bills. including Risner actually saying it too.

lol

ps nice thread topic : )
 very Billsy. in the good way !

I'm sure if they trade down they would only do so if they have a group of guys targeted in that trade down.  They wouldn't do it if they have 1 guy targeted.  I guess the "missing out" was me as a fan missing out on the guy I want.... Risner.  My top 3 guys for the Bills are Risner, Jawaan Taylor, and Hockenstein.  If they get 1 of them in a trade down, I'd be happy.  If they can somehow get 2, I'd be very happy.  If they get all 3 I would be ecstatic.