Las vegas

Gordio

17 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thought I posted this yesterday, but if that is the first weekends on the Tourney, I have heard it is crazy and every book is packed from first to last games. Think a lot of guys do boys trips/bachelor parties that weekend..so if ya looking to get lucky with some drunk dudes should be a good time to be there!

I might do a quick google search best book in vegas to watch NCAA BB Trny

Yeah the tournament actually starts late this year (March 21st).  The weekend I am there some of the smaller conference tournaments kick off so I don't expect it to be too crazy in the books.  I love betting the smaller tournaments, there is a lot of money to be made in these tournaments if you do your home work.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Yeah the tournament actually starts late this year (March 21st).  The weekend I am there some of the smaller conference tournaments kick off so I don't expect it to be too crazy in the books.  I love betting the smaller tournaments, there is a lot of money to be made in these tournaments if you do your home work.  

That should be a great time to be there. Plenty of action but avoiding the craziness of the first rounds. Good luck!

• Like (+1) 1

The snow overnight has destroyed the airport schedule here. My friend was supposed to leave at 4pm today and is now delayed to SATURDAY due to all the Southwest cancellations. I've never seen this place so insane. 

Anyway, the Bellagio rooms are nice and the bars/book are also. I recommend it. 

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

The snow overnight has destroyed the airport schedule here. My friend was supposed to leave at 4pm today and is now delayed to SATURDAY due to all the Southwest cancellations. I've never seen this place so insane. 

Anyway, the Bellagio rooms are nice and the bars/book are also. I recommend it. 

They got any bourbon left at the Bellagio?

• Haha (+1) 1