Shadys alleged accuser to be in documentary about Athlete abuse

JerseyBills

Man I hope this doesn't come back to bite him in the butt. Apparently other athletes will be questioned as well, including Floyd Mayweather. I'm in the minority on here that Shady has plenty of juice left and is overall an important piece for this offense , as well as in the locker room. Love his relationship with Allen too. 

He had no support from his OL in the run game but is a beast in the pass game and could have a huge impact in it as he was very underused. This was week 17 -get him a little space and he clearly still has elite skills and I'll go on record saying he'll have a huge bounce back year. 

Documentary Article-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiqmZqC8MfgAhXxRt8KHcFHCsEQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ajc.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Freport-lesean-mccoy-girlfriend-starting-show-surviving-abuse%2FruNDO6TsqobxY8SQaT25EJ%2F&psig=AOvVaw3ZapNWUeZXDBtE8gSa-tjd&ust=1550668382736019

Ridiculous how pure assumptions are used for documentaries. What about the dozens of proven cases instead. **** these fake victims. Ok, she might a real one but everything smells so fishy here. And in any case, you don't do such stuff without knowing all the facts and just going by some troublemaker drama queen's words. Again, many PROVEN cases to go with. 

Just FYI, this report was debunked by her attorney almost within an hour after it came out ... Here is the attorney's statement: 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RE: Ms. Delicia Cordon Has Not Agreed or Contracted to Participate in any Television Production About Surviving Abuse.
Ms. Delicia Cordon is the victim of a home invasion, armed robbery and brutal assault and battery that occurred on the morning of July 10, 2018 at approximately 3:00 a.m., at the residence that she formerly shared with Mr. LeShawn McCoy in the city of Milton, Georgia. A criminal investigation, as well as civil litigation regarding this matter, are currently ongoing.
Contrary to recent media articles, Ms. Cordon is not in any way involved in any television project with Ms. Eveyln Lozada, Ms. Josie Harris and Ms. Micaela Sanchez about surviving abuse. She has not been contacted by anyone to participate in such a project, and even if she had been contacted, she has no interest in participating in such a television project. Although Ms. Cordon recognizes the importance of providing awareness about abuse, her primary concern since she was brutally attacked is for the violent assailant, along with all others involved, to be arrested and convicted for the home invasion, battery and armed robbery that took place on July 10, 2018. These individuals must be brought to justice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3