How much snow does everyone have?

Ice bowl 67

I bet we have 2 feet on the ground. My Uncle said he's been in his current home since 2001 and this is the most snow he's seen us have since then. I wish I could upload some pics on here of the Snowpiles. They are like miniature Mountains and they will be here till May I'm pretty sure.

about 3 inches in Kansas, with a little more on the way tomorrow.

The local weather put a stat up last night, that we've received 20" this year. Its about twice the normal. I dared my wife to send the graphic back to our relatives in Buffalo...that's about a week's worth for them.

We get more ice than snow.  Freezing rain, turns to ice, maybe with a dusting of snow.

And the roads end up like this:

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/dramatic-video-shows-15-car-pile-up-near-oak-grove

That happened last week near KC. 

You almost expect to hear the Blues Brothers playing Sweet Home Chicago in the background.

My wife just landed in Pittsburgh and there’s a bit of snow, but more expected before she leaves for NYC and worried flights will be delayed. REALLY needs to get to NY. I tried to calm her saying they are familiar with snow, and don’t cancel flights like Atlanta would with the threat of a snowflake. 

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I bet we have 2 feet on the ground. My Uncle said he's been in his current home since 2001 and this is the most snow he's seen us have since then. I wish I could upload some pics on here of the Snowpiles. They are like miniature Mountains and they will be here till May I'm pretty sure.

You ice fish for walleye and perch ?

20 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys ever have a lot of snow down there?

We get some in stops and starts.  3 here, melt, 2 there, melt, 4 here, that kind of thing.  The most we've gotten since I've lived here (2002) was 15 inches.

One nice thing about the snow here is that it does not have a lot of moisture content to it - very dry.  You can almost use a leaf blower to move it out of the way.