Cowboys decline options on WR Williams

12 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

The Cowboys thought so much of Williams they traded for Cooper

HE'S HORRIBLE. Athletic but uncoordinated. We're supposed to be looking for WRs that don't drop balls. Cowboys have kept him around this long simply because they never found the depth to replace him.

There's not a doubt in my mind they paid Deonte Thompson to come in and try to replace Terrance.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

18 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Do u seriously count McKenzie as a NFL caliber WR? Btw I hate T Will game I'm with u no thanks. 

Many recievers seem to do well with one kind of qb and i think Allen and Mckenzie might be that kind of duo. Very limited time together but i liked what i saw compared to higher priced offensive players.

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Many recievers seem to do well with one kind of qb and i think Allen and Mckenzie might be that kind of duo. Very limited time together but i liked what i saw compared to higher priced offensive players.

I like McKenzie at WR/hybrid. He’s pretty quick. I do not like him at PR though. Too careless with the ball.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I hope the Bills go into this off-season as if they don't have a depth chart for the Wrs on this team. We need to add at least 3 more guys.  Then let camp and preseason decide where they are on the chart . McKenzie can be part of the competition but that's about it . 

4 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I hope the Bills go into this off-season as if they don't have a depth chart for the Wrs on this team. We need to add at least 3 more guys.  Then let camp and preseason decide where they are on the chart . McKenzie can be part of the competition but that's about it . 

This is definitely what needs to happen- as i said i was happy with what i saw but am in no means sold he is the guy