LA Times ranks the fast food french fries

\GoBillsInDallas/

Arby's Curly Q's are my go to.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, BuffaloBill said:

I love Chick-fil-a but vehematly disagree with you on the cross cut fries.  They are gross.  Chicken minis, however, are a heavenly creation.

Dip them in the Polynesian sauce and you'll change your tune on the fries.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, unbillievable said:

They spent a lot of money on research.

Only in a Capitalist system, would anyone waste millions on studying french fries.

Burger King spent a boatload and taste tests showed they were better than McD's

and then nobody could be bothered to buy them....

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

McDonald's fries are the best when fresh. If they're more than 15 minutes old, they're crap. 

agreed, so how do people enjoy them when they get a taxi to pick them up and deliver them ?

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Burger King spent a boatload and taste tests showed they were better than McD's

and then nobody could be bothered to buy them....

did they spend the money an a study or propaganda?  Because whenever I go to BK their fries taste like ass.  maybe it's just the BK's around here, one I'll grant you is pretty ghetto

Agree that Five Guys has far and away the best fast food fries. I totally disagree with the article after that.  It’s probably because I like a fresh, hot, crispy, thicker fry.  McD’s suck. BK’s suck. I don’t go to either place anymore.  When at Arby’s I get the potato cakes because they have to make them fresh every time.  It’s better than soggy curly fries that  sat out for 20 minutes. Chik fil A’s waffle fries are pretty decent. I’d like them crispier, but they aren’t bad and they are a great ketchup delivery device. 

The best fries I’ve had in Buffalo we’re at Marble and Rye.  It’s definitely not a fast food place. Those fries are even better than Five Guys - and by a fair bit.  They’re still in second though. 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, Just Joshin' said:

Five Guys fresh cut are the best if done properly.  If the oil is not the right temp or old they can be poor.

Never understood the Five Guys hype.  I've had awful fries there, and burgers are just ok.  Takes about a month to get your order.  Service is usually terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Never understood the Five Guys hype.  I've had awful fries there, and burgers are just ok.  Takes about a month to get your order.  Service is usually terrible.

They blow all around , I agree, Has nothing to do with the fact  I spent three months trying to sell them software and they bought something else.. really, nothing at all

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/21/2019 at 9:16 PM, KD in CA said:

They are OK, but too expensive... and I agree, definitely not fast food.