Wine walk with josh Allen (barstool)

5 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

LMAO so 100% of his life should be studying fil and working on his fundamentals? are you for real?

You have no clue what a football player physically and mentally endures through out a season and this off season he already spent time with people working on his game. IF your but hurt that he takes a day off or even a week off to enjoy life.

If your comment was sarcasm then ya should of made it more clear in your post...

Lol you are bad at internets.

Edited by Boca BIlls

42 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

75 degrees in the off season? Have you ever been to Jacksonville?! It's a miserable,  disgusting city, that turns into a miserable,  disgusting, sweatbox in March.   I live in Orlando, which is another miserable city to live in (but for different reasons). If a career wasnt locking me in here,  i would have been gone yesterday.  

It’s the off-season in January for the Bills big guy.

39 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Celebrities?  75 degree weather in the offseason?  I don't think you have been to jacksonville...

Ha, this was about to be my comment.  I would place buffalo near jacksonville/indy/cinci.  It is not even close to minneapolis.

I’ve been to Jacksonville, and Buffalo and lots of places in between. Anyone with a brain in their head would pick Jax over Buffalo Jan-Feb-March-April. Or do you think Bills players love the varying shades of gray and brown through Memorial Day?

5 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Yes.

Buffalo isn’t close to Minneapolis but Jacksonville sucks and Indianapolis is a bore.

I can imagine that Buffalo isn’t very interesting if you have serious money but as somebody who travels a lot for work, Buffalo’s in a big cluster of cities that are all sort of the same ‘meh’ for nightlife.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s National Drink Wine Day if anyone needs a reason 

It’s not midnight, so I am forging ahead! Yay for me! This might become my favorite holiday other than Christmas. (You always have wine at Christmas anyway....) 

7 hours ago, Bangarang said:

It’s concerning that instead of studying film and working on his fundamentals he’s chosen to get drunk and flirt with some groupie.

Nah getting drunk and flirting with groupies clears his mind when he's taking a break to study film twice as fast.

Dude gets it. If anything he's not doing it enough.

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I talking about Bills players who sit in their rented condos all day playing Madden saying there's nothing to do, as opposed to actually getting out and seeing what's there. 

Now I'll grant you, I'm an old white guy. Maybe if you're young and black Buffalo is a ghost town.

I love Buffalo and think the "there's not much to do" angle gets overplayed. But I think what's tough about Buffalo is not the lack of things to do per se, but how hard it would be to be a legitimate celebrity because of the relative smallness of the city and the obsession with the football team.

For example, a guy like Marshawn Lynch can go to Seattle or Oakland and just blend in and nobody bothers him. But if he goes down to Chippewa he can't be left alone. Guys like Fitz and Fred Jackson thrived here but they had big families and hung out in Orchard Park. Mario Williams seemed like more of a loner so he didn't struggle. If the Bills ever traded for OBJ or Antonio Brown it isn't that there's nothing to do - it's that it's such a fishbowl. Why would Tyrod Taylor and Lesean get pictured together in Toronto? They can go there and not be bothered. Even the old Bills did a lot of their nightlife on the other side of the border.

Allen does fit Buffalo in that sense because he comes from a small town and seems to be all about football.

15 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Yes.

Buffalo is 1000 times better than Jacksonville for culture/entertainment. In fact, I questin the basic judgement of anyone who would rate Jax above Buffalo. Buffalo is not as good as minneapolis, but minneapolis has weather that is actually worse in the winter. Still, it’s more impressive than Buffalo. Indy surprised me when i went there; kinda dull in a midwestern nice way but a very nice city nonetheless.

Edited by dave mcbride

25 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Buffalo is 1000 times better than Jacksonville for culture/entertainment. In fact, I questin the basic judgement of anyone who would rate Jax above Buffalo. Buffalo is not as good as minneapolis, but minneapolis has weather that is actually worse in the winter. Still, it’s more impressive than Buffalo. Indy surprised me when i went there; kinda dull in a midwestern nice way but a very nice city nonetheless.

Ha ha okay. 

Jax has: better weather, golfing, hotter girls, beaches, better bar/club scene

Buffalo has: Jim’s Steak Out, 800 Maple and the Philharmonic

Boy, I wonder what the 25 year old millionaire would prefer. Jax has no Albright-Knox Art Museum, but I’m sure he’ll manage.

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Ha ha okay. 

Jax has: better weather, golfing, hotter girls, beaches, better bar/club scene

Buffalo has: Jim’s Steak Out, 800 Maple and the Philharmonic

Boy, I wonder what the 25 year old millionaire would prefer. Jax has no Albright-Knox Art Museum, but I’m sure he’ll manage.

If you think Jacksonville has a better bar / food scene than Buffalo - and if you think Jax has anything beyond strip mall culture at all - I don't know what to say. Maybe you're right, though. Maybe Allen is a friggin' jock idiot who likes the dumbest sort of stuff in America.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

It’s the off-season in January for the Bills big guy.

I’ve been to Jacksonville, and Buffalo and lots of places in between. Anyone with a brain in their head would pick Jax over Buffalo Jan-Feb-March-April. Or do you think Bills players love the varying shades of gray and brown through Memorial Day?

Apparently,  you haven't.  Jax a sewer of humanity. To each their own, i guess. 

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

If you think Jacksonville has a better bar / food scene than Buffalo - and if you think Jax has anything beyond strip mall culture at all - I don't know what to say. Maybe you're right, though. Maybe Allen is a friggin' jock idiot who likes the dumbest sort of stuff in America.

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Apparently,  you haven't.  Jax a sewer of humanity. To each their own, i guess. 

Yeah TPC Sawgrass is so lame, poor and cheap. Hate that place. The Ponte Vedra Beach Club is filled with dregs of society. 

We aren’t talking Motel 8’s at the airport, guys. 

Edited by BringBackOrton

16 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Yeah TPC Sawgrass is so lame, poor and cheap. Hate that place. The Ponte Vedra Beach Club is filled with dregs of society. 

We aren’t talking Motel 8’s at the airport, guys. 

I think we probably completely disagree what constitutes good / interesting culture, which is OK. If I had to spend the rest of my days in a place like Jacksonville, I'd seriously contemplate ending it all. I know lots of others feel differently.