Wine walk with josh Allen (barstool)

20 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

It’s the off-season in January for the Bills big guy.

I’ve been to Jacksonville, and Buffalo and lots of places in between. Anyone with a brain in their head would pick Jax over Buffalo Jan-Feb-March-April. Or do you think Bills players love the varying shades of gray and brown through Memorial Day?

I can’t think of any reason as a multimillionaire with no kids and no family there that I’d do offseason winter in Buffalo.

There is a better place to find literally every possible desire.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can’t think of any reason as a multimillionaire with no kids and no family there that I’d do offseason winter in Buffalo.

There is a better place to find literally every possible desire.  

This whole ? on Buffalo is so boring.  Honestly, winter sucks.  Summer sucks in Florida and Arizona.  Handle your business during the season, to somewhere warm in the winter.  

And id swap Buffalo tales I’ve had with people in other places and I’d measure up well. Life is what you make it. I do think most players get stuck in the south towns though.  Maybe I have relationship eyes but the women in Buffalo have never been better.

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This whole ? on Buffalo is so boring.  Honestly, winter sucks.  Summer sucks in Florida and Arizona.  Handle your business during the season, to somewhere warm in the winter.  

And id swap Buffalo tales I’ve had with people in other places and I’d measure up well. Life is what you make it. I do think most players get stuck in the south towns though.  Maybe I have relationship eyes but the women in Buffalo have never been better.

Not dumping- just saying no good reason to be there in the offseason if you have no ties and are independently wealthy. 

There are way more and way less anything  options... including better places to find honey butter bbq wings... ick WTF is that???  

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not dumping- just saying no good reason to be there in the offseason if you have no ties and are independently wealthy. 

There are way more and way less anything  options... including better places to find honey butter bbq wings... ick WTF is that???  

I mean there are weirdos that like winter and the snow.  But yeah if you can, get away for the winter. Winter sucks.  

I do know for a fact that Allen did around for a little bit after the season. 

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean there are weirdos that like winter and the snow.  But yeah if you can, get away for the winter. Winter sucks.  

I do know for a fact that Allen did around for a little bit after the season. 

He was at a Sabre game not too long ago. It’s the off-season after his rookie year, he made it out alive and showed he’s got potential in the league. Glad to see him enjoying life and giving the Bills some positive press

On 2/18/2019 at 12:45 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Now I'll grant you, I'm an old white guy. Maybe if you're young and black Buffalo is a ghost town.

You mean young and black from a different city?  I mean, the East side says "hello" ??‍♂️?

Edited by purple haze
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, purple haze said:

You mean young and black from a different city?  I mean, the East side says "hello" ??‍♂️?

I will say for a young black athlete who wants to go to see a more diverse nightlife, Buffalo has some progress to make in that area.  And the more diverse spots in the city aren’t probably a place a guy with money should be hanging out.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Dang.  Josh looks like he gained 20 lb.  Kinda sloppy

Chris Farley has a problem with an extra 20 lb? Drop in the bucket for some people. Just one or two more notches on the belt....no biggie! 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I will say for a young black athlete who wants to go to see a more diverse nightlife, Buffalo has some progress to make in that area.  And the more diverse spots in the city aren’t probably a place a guy with money should be hanging out.

I was just busting Promo's chops.  ??

On 2/19/2019 at 5:34 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is a fact..which NFL cities could be just as bad or worse, Green Bay is about it?

17 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Never get with a girl who has big hands. At best she's going to make your tool look three sizes smaller when she grabs it, at worst she's going to turn out to be a dude

Mickey Mantle from 61..."I like a girl with small hands...makes my dick look bigger."