Wine walk with josh Allen (barstool)

35 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

"There's not a lot to do in Buffalo..." :angry:

He started off by saying there was a lot to do, and then she corrected him... he was kind of joking around but he didn’t seem like it was a negative. He doesn’t seem like the type that has to be in a big city, he’s focused on football during the season. Plus he’s not married but he’s been with that girlfriend for awhile and they live together so doubt he’s jonesing for constant nightlife. He seems to like Buffalo a lot actually. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He started off by saying there was a lot to do, and then she corrected him... he was kind of joking around but he didn’t seem like it was a negative. He doesn’t seem like the type that has to be in a big city, he’s focused on football during the season. Plus he’s not married but he’s been with that girlfriend for awhile and they live together so doubt he’s jonesing for constant nightlife. He seems to like Buffalo a lot actually. 

Friends of mine who still live in town are always posting about new places opening up around town. The Duende in Silo City is a recent example. If you are looking for celebrity hot tub parties, then yeah, Buffalo is lacking those. But it hardly feels like the ghost town some folks make it out to be. (I don't mean Josh Allen.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Friends of mine who still live in town are always posting about new places opening up around town. The Duende in Silo City is a recent example. If you are looking for celebrity hot tub parties, then yeah, Buffalo is lacking those. But it hardly feels like the ghost town some folks make it out to be. (I don't mean Josh Allen.)

And yet......

43 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

"There's not a lot to do in Buffalo..." :angry:

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It didn’t sound like he was looking for that. Sounded like he feels pretty comfortable at Bar Bill.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

what

I talking about Bills players who sit in their rented condos all day playing Madden saying there's nothing to do, as opposed to actually getting out and seeing what's there. 

Now I'll grant you, I'm an old white guy. Maybe if you're young and black Buffalo is a ghost town.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He handled it great.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I talking about Bills players who sit in their rented condos all day playing Madden saying there's nothing to do, as opposed to actually getting out and seeing what's there. 

Now I'll grant you, I'm an old white guy. Maybe if you're young and black Buffalo is a ghost town.

Like I said dude, if you're young and have cash, you aren't looking for "The Duende in Silo City."

It is what it is.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Like I said dude, if you're young and have cash, you aren't looking for "The Duende in Silo City."

It is what it is.

I remember a few years back, Robert Woods tweeted out looking for some cool places to eat/visit in the area.  Someone told him to go to Taffy's. And he did.  He took a picture and looked kinda confused.   

• Like (+1) 1