Allen: “Hey Ramsey...am I still trash?” Hahaha

Alphadawg7

I usually have no problem with things like this but in HIS case, I do.  I feel like it’s way too early to determine if he’s going to be trash or not.  To be determined.  Considering he’s playing for a franchise that hasn’t had a good qb in over 20 years, he should keep focused on making sure he isn’t the next bum in a long line.  Ryan Tannehill has a good game vs us.  Does that mean he’s not trash?  Shhh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I usually have no problem with things like this but in HIS case, I do.  I feel like it’s way too early to determine if he’s going to be trash or not.  To be determined.  Considering he’s playing for a franchise that hasn’t had a good qb in over 20 years, he should keep focused on making sure he isn’t the next bum in a long line.  Ryan Tannehill has a good game vs us.  Does that mean he’s not trash?  Shhh

I'm a bit skeptical as to whether or not he wrote this message or if the fan wrote it and is trying to get attention.

The "story" is that the fan asked him to write it. Either way, it's not a huge deal but I'd rather he avoid these kind of things.

I love Allen, but I think he's gotta earn it before he starts getting ahead of himself. Seems like a very solid kid so I'm not really concerned.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Doesn't matter in this case though given Allen already beat the Jags and Ramsey. So he has some room to talk.  Now if they had never played the Jags, it would be premature.  But considering we beat them and Allen was over 85% of our entire offense when we did, I think he has a little jab room here.  

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Doesn't matter in this case though given Allen already beat the Jags and Ramsey. So he has some room to talk.  Now if they had never played the Jags, it would be premature.  But considering we beat them and Allen was over 85% of our entire offense when we did, I think he has a little jab room here.  

It totally matters. He won one game vs a team that had already lost several games in a row.  That doesn’t mean he’s not trash yet.  That means he won a game.  Matt Barkley looked like Tom Brady vs the jets.

all I’m saying is......josh, you could still be trash.  The jury is still out. 

He has room to jab right now, he should refrain from getting into any fights right now

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

It totally matters. He won one game vs a team that had already lost several games in a row.  That doesn’t mean he’s not trash yet.  That means he won a game.  Matt Barkley looked like Tom Brady vs the jets.

all I’m saying is......josh, you could still be trash.  The jury is still out. 

He has room to jab right now, he should refrain from getting into any fights right now

And that’s all he did, Jab back playfully.  He’s not on some national tour campaigning he doesn’t suck.  He made a playful jab after the season was over, a season where he both beat Jalen and his team and also finished the season strong.

So I get what you are saying, and agree with you, but in this case I don’t think it’s anything other than a little fun and nothing to make a big deal out of.

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And that’s all he did, Jab back playfully.  He’s not on some national tour campaigning he doesn’t suck.  He made a playful jab after the season was over, a season where he both beat Jalen and his team and also finished the season strong.

So I get what you are saying, and agree with you, but in this case I don’t think it’s anything other than a little fun and nothing to make a big deal out of.

I mean - he wrote what someone asked for an autograph... I personally think this is a non-story.  

The story is the clap-back from jalen ramsey... smack talker extraordinaire.  Guy is afraid of contact but loves to talk a big game.  He'll never win a thing with an attitude like that.  

• Like (+1) 2

NFL players are always looking for that extra bit of motivation (or more specifically, their coaches are), and I love that JA has embraced the job of proving the naysayers wrong--that should hopefully drive us all the way to the championship in short enough order. For Pete's sake, even the Pats manufactured motivation this year out of being "underdogs...no one believes we are legit anymore...(blah blah blah), so you know the extra juice matters. That said, I am glad this was in response to a specific fan's request (apparently) rather than from him, since we don't want Jalen to get any "extra motivation" in turn, lol.  

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

Did a corner on the Bills specifically call Tannehill trash and then Tannehill proceeded to burn him for a 75 yard TD in a Dolphins victory?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

$100 for a signature?!? So glad I don't care about autographs.

Yeah, with all due respect, you kinda are a loser if you pay money for a grown man’s signature.  It’s weird. 

An ex girlfriend got Andre Reed’s autograph for free and he loved doing it!

3 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Did a corner on the Bills specifically call Tannehill trash and then Tannehill proceeded to burn him for a 75 yard TD in a Dolphins victory?

I mean he was 8-19 for 160 yards (75 on that play).  I don’t know if Tom Brady would be pumping up his chest about this but it’s all pretty harmless. 

• Like (+1) 1