Allen: “Hey Ramsey...am I still trash?” Hahaha

Alphadawg7

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahahaha Allen signed a photograph from the Jags game for a fan and wrote this on the pic!!!  I love this kid!  

Now cue all the Debbie downers who will whine about this lol

Josh showed me how much he will do to win a game in this one. This is the game where I became happy he is our QB for the future.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

In the Jags game, Jalen Ramsey had the deep 1/3 of field that Foster ran to on the 75 yd TD and bit on the underneath route to Zay instead.  MISTAKE!!!

Foster came from the other side of the field. Good play design to isolate the safety.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

While turning the other cheek is notable a lot of times...  it’s good to throw it back as well!  Good for Josh 

Yeah, the kid handled the situation perfectly.  Ignored it and stayed quiet to avoid it being a distraction and then let his play on the field answer instead.  Again ignored it over rest of season to avoid distractions.  Now with season behind him and having needed the season so strong, he had some fun with it and made a fans day with a playful jab back at Ramsey.  

Literally couldn't have handled it better IMO.  This kid gets it.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Foster came from the other side of the field. Good play design to isolate the safety.

Agreed, great route design.  used Ramsey's aggressiveness against him.

Church did not have coverage to sideline, Ramsey should have dropped into zone outside the #s.

Notice how Bouye released him to Church.  

the funniest part of ramseys idiotic statements was that during his preseason interview he praised mobile qb's like Mariota as being tough to defend and directly referenced their legs....

fast forward to november and after 90+rush yds from allen and he sits in the locker room, ho hums around the performance, and tries to downplay saying that most of it just came on the ground.....

Image result for hmmm gif

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Josh had 290 total yards passing and rushing.  

Now factor in that he had multiple good throws negated by dumb penalties and also had multiple great passes dropped.  He could have had a much bigger passing game if his teammates didn't let him down many times that game.  

Kid is a gamer and couldn't be more excited about him!   The only thing that makes me mad is that I have to wait until August to see him in some game action again :(  

• Like (+1) 1

While many have made the autograph out to be a slight from Allen to Ramsey, Jeremy said while it’s not what many want to hear, he actually asked Josh to write it.

“I paid for and asked Josh to write both inscriptions,” Seilheimer said.

“My wife Stacey and I were at the JCK (Jacksonville) game, obviously a memorable one for Josh and the fans and thought getting the canvas signed with those inscriptions would be a great addition to my Bills room!”

So what appeared to be a dig from Allen was nothing more than a request from a fan. Gotta love the offseason.

In case you’re wondering, the Bills and Jaguars do not play one another next season… that is of course, unless they meet in the playoffs again.

• Like (+1) 1