The Bills fanbase

Ice bowl 67

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is it ok  if we say that we love you guys. I have to say the Bills are one of the classiest football teams in the league. It's hard to find a bad Bills fan. Anyways I hope you guys get back on top again next year.

Well there’s Bills fans and then the bad ones I like to call the LOLBILLS fans. Those are the doomers and gloomers, the ones who spins every positive into a negative. They don’t ever see the Bills escaping their doom they have faced the last 20 years, and when something good happens that moves the Bills in the right direction, they post LOL or post the laughing emoji.

7 hours ago, White Linen said:

I have no data to support this but my guess is the Packers are one of the teams Bills fans have the least amount of animosity for.  

I detested the Pack only because they beat the AFL in the first two SBs. Over the years I grew to really like them as they were like us, a small town cold weather place.  Going to Lambeau is on my bucket list. I was all set to go last year but had to work a trade show in Chicago the very same weekend we played. I was bitter.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is it ok  if we say that we love you guys. I have to say the Bills are one of the classiest football teams in the league. It's hard to find a bad Bills fan. Anyways I hope you guys get back on top again next year.

How old were you when you noticed your first ***** hair?

What day of the week was it on?

What was the barometric pressure when you told your mom about it?

Did you ever have a ***** hair get caught in your zipper on the same day the Bills played the Packers?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Found one for ya!

Tristan-Lambright-streaker-1260x800.jpg

No hes the best.  Ive always wondered which one of you this is.

39 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Well there’s Bills fans and then the bad ones I like to call the LOLBILLS fans. Those are the doomers and gloomers, the ones who spins every positive into a negative. They don’t ever see the Bills escaping their doom they have faced the last 20 years, and when something good happens that moves the Bills in the right direction, they post LOL or post the laughing emoji.

Lol?

Sorry couldnt resist.

Edited by formerlyofCtown