The Bills fanbase

Ice bowl 67

22 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is it ok  if we say that we love you guys. I have to say the Bills are one of the classiest football teams in the league. It's hard to find a bad Bills fan. Anyways I hope you guys get back on top again next year.

Who is "we?"

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I wish we played more often. This every 4 years is too long lol.

True but it’s easier to like an opposing team if there’s no real rivalry.

If the Bills and Packers were you in the same conference it’d probably be more difficult to have that mutual respect 

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is it ok  if we say that we love you guys. I have to say the Bills are one of the classiest football teams in the league. It's hard to find a bad Bills fan. Anyways I hope you guys get back on top again next year.

This statement tells me you don't spend much time on youtube, twitter, or reading this board :nana:

Thanks for the love and right back you

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

I have no data to support this but my guess is the Packers are one of the teams Bills fans have the least amount of animosity for.  

The entire NFC North I don't have a problem with.  Pry because they've only won three Superbowls combined in the last 50 years.

6 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

..are we gonna see the "Pack back"?......fan base?....60,000+ on waiting list for season tix, hoping someone in line dies?.....LMAO......is Aaron the media painted diva in your view?...