Excited for potential for Stud TE

QBorBust2018

Would be huge for Allen’s development to have that type of security blanket. Guy who can roll out and make plays. 

I’m all for BPA at need in round 2. Hope it’s tight end

Which tight end would you upset about the bills passing on if still available in round 2

Edited by QBorBust2018
Clerical error

Just now, White Linen said:

I think it's very possible we don't draft a tight end in round 1 or 2.

I'm thinking we take TJ Hockenson in the first, hopefully after a tradedown and WR Hakeem Butler in round 2.

Hoping to fill Needs at RT and C in FA and also get a DT and LB

• Like (+1) 2

This is the fourth freakin’ thread on TE’s in the draft. Yeah, I get it, all the “experts” love Hockerson and Fant and they have cool names and all (which is 80% of the excitement most times ) but damn fellas, look for a TE discussion and post your hot takes  (while sitting on the toilet) in those threads. Any original thought here?

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

I'm thinking we take TJ Hockenson in the first, hopefully after a tradedown and WR Hakeem Butler in round 2.

Hoping to fill Needs at RT and C in FA and also get a DT and LB

There's a lot of Bills fans that agree with you.  I think it's just as possible we leave round 2 without a TE drafted.  Maybe even sign a free agent, which I think is more prudent.

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is the fourth freakin’ thread on TE’s in the draft. Yeah, I get it, all the “experts” love Hockerson and Fant and they have cool names and all (which is 80% of the excitement most times ) but damn fellas, look for a TE discussion and post your hot takes  (while sitting on the toilet) in those threads. Any original thought here?

Are you just upset that you haven’t been named as the “Tight End” of choice? You seem a little sensitive here. I’m sure you get a lot of compliments elsewhere. Right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

But has there been any about the OP's craving a stud TE? That is a whole different ball game, no?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

But has there been any about the OP's craving a stud TE? That is a whole different ball game, no?

I never go to PPP, but I suspect we may have gone a step or five beyond that level of discourse......and other “courses”? 

• Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

And how many more such threads will we see prior to free agency and draft day?

Ah, I remember in my young days when the Bills drafted TE Tony Hunter out of Notre Dame with the 12th overall pick (two picks before Jim Kelly) in the 1983 draft.

Will the Bills go TE in the first round for the first time in 36 years?

Hopefully, if they indeed go TE in round one, the results will be better than 1983’s first round pick.

• Like (+1) 1