Wide Right reference in a basketball game

BobbyC81

I'm sorry but is far as basketball goes I can't believe it's still popular. There's nothing else that can be done in it. No other fetes , no other stragities , except who can score 100 points again besides baseball very dull sport. Plus theirs thousands of NBA caliber players not in the league because they weren't in the right time right place deal.

And that's why Buffalo has the two major sports teams that have excitement . Buffalo people know their sh--!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

I'm sorry but is far as basketball goes I can't believe it's still popular. There's nothing else that can be done in it. No other fetes , no other stragities , except who can score 100 points again besides baseball very dull sport. Plus theirs thousands of NBA caliber players not in the league because they weren't in the right time right place deal.

And that's why Buffalo has the two major sports teams that have excitement . Buffalo people know their sh--!

feats*

there’s*

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

Stragities? Really!?

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

So who you taking, Team LeBron or Team Giannis?