True or False: Ravens Will Win More Games Than the Broncos Next Season

Gugny

True or False: Ravens Will Win More Games Than the Broncos Next Season  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Ravens Will Win More Games Than the Broncos Next Season

Ravens. Based off of stability. Harbaugh is no mug, and will be staying around. He can call on his sibling to find out how best to use Jackson, if he hasn't already. They have a D that is good regardless.

Too much coaching change in Denver for them to be better this coming season, imho. Their D will probably be very good again, but you have a new OC and scheme to get in place, and that will cause initial difficulties - they always seem to, no matter where they are implemented, even the Cheaters have trouble early on in seasons due to guys not being on the same/right page.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, Gugny said:

Totally agree.  What will be interesting is how Flacco reacts if/when the Broncos draft a QB early.  He certainly didn't take kindly to it when Jackson was drafted.

He's seen Jackson play QB...

I know it's difficult to be critical of Harbaugh with all he has accomplished, but I still can't figure out what the hell he is thinking by handing over the keys to Lamar Jackson.  He better figure out how to make Lamar a better passer in a hurry, because teams are going to study that tape of the playoff game and dare Jackson to beat them with his arm.

I think Baltimore is probably an 8-8 team next year.  They have a very difficult schedule on paper -- road games vs. KC, Rams, Seahawks, and home games vs. Pats*** and Texans (in addition to their division rivals).  I could see 5-3 at home, 3-5 on the road.

I have no idea what to think of Denver.  Seriously.  If Flacco gets protection he could be productive, but they are in a beast of a division with KC and the Chargers.

Skeptical about Lamar.  I don’t think he’s going to be able to get it done after an offseason of opposing film study. 

Flacco has had ups and downs (reminds me of Carson Palmer).  Owen Daniels might help him quite a lot. New coach did nice things with niners and bears defense. 

This is tough, I’m going Broncos just because it’s fun to go contrarian every so often 

I voted Ravens, but its honestly close.  

Ravens will need their D to be strong again to keep games close because Lamar isnt going to put a ton of points up IMO unless he really takes a step forward as a passer.  

Broncos have to deal with both Chargers and Chiefs in their own division, but should field a better offense between the two with those RB's, Sanders and the young WR's, and Flacco as a veteran pocket QB.  

For now, I give the nod to Ravens just because they have an easier path to more wins, but I have a feeling these two teams will both be between 7 and 9 wins this year, so should be close.