True or False: Ravens Will Win More Games Than the Broncos Next Season

Gugny

True or False: Ravens Will Win More Games Than the Broncos Next Season  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Ravens Will Win More Games Than the Broncos Next Season

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

I don’t know but I wouldn’t take Lamar Jackson or Flacco. Both teams should be striving to be better at that position.

Totally agree.  What will be interesting is how Flacco reacts if/when the Broncos draft a QB early.  He certainly didn't take kindly to it when Jackson was drafted.

I think the Broncos can win 8 - 9 games with Flacco at QB. 

The Ravens are going to face the challenge of running that offense next year after the leagues DC's get a whole off season to dissect it.  Unlike Allen's most productive runs which came off of scrambles, the Ravens rely a lot on designed QB runs.  I think that production will drop as NFL D's catch up and I also think the risk of injury to Jackson goes up as well.  And while I can't rule out that Jackson won't be able to make the transition to being a decent passing QB there's no guarantee here either. 

I think the Ravens defense will weaken and their offense will not be as productive.  I look for them to win only 7 - 8 games next year.

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

I don’t know but I wouldn’t take Lamar Jackson or Flacco. Both teams should be striving to be better at that position.

They should start a bidding war to move up to #9. There will be just the right QB there for them at #9. I can feel it in my bones. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

They could both be gone by halftime of the opener. Maybe we can trade them Logan Thomas for a 2nd???

...I believe there is some vernacular confusion here bud.....Logan for a 2nd??....I believe you meant "for one second and non-returnable".....he''s no longer on Gunner Bill's Christmas list (COUGH).....

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

Also agree. Flacco's prime is behind him and Lamar will never be a pocket passer. Not worried about either of these teams in the near future. It's KC who we will have to battle. For some strange reason I don't see Mayfield (Browns) or Darnold (Jets) as threats....It will be Josh and Patrick battling it out like Kelly & Marino.

I honestly don't think Lamar Jackson could spell "NFL". You saw what happened in the wild card round when there was enough accumulated evidence to build a game plan around his tendencies. I expect him to have a terrible second season and be out of the league in a few years. Listen to an interview with him, or even just look at his eyes. I know this is a new world where everyone needs to be nice to everyone, and abject truth's can't be spoken, but the guy is (as we used to say) as dumb as a box of rocks and I'm very, very glad that Buffalo didn't select him and force feigned optimism on their fans for 3 years.

2 hours ago, The Jerk said:

I predict a tough season 2 for Lamar...

D Coordinators will have a better game plan against Jackson, and Fangio is an excellent Defensive mind for the Broncos.  My vote is Denver, but am not underestimating the defense of the Ravens.  The Broncos have the horses to do it with Chub and Miller.