Who else will the Bills cut before Free Agency begins

RPbillsfan
Message added by Chandler#81

This topic is being discussed in many different threads. Please use the Search function before starting new threads.

4 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

You are smart enough to realize Star isn't getting cut. I'm with you that he may not bring quite enough bang for the buck, but I'd put the odds at zero.

Yeah, something tells me they are not going to incur a 12.5m dead cap hit so they can get rid of someone who's causing no problems we know of when the Bills improved in the areas he was supposed to improve. He was definitely overpaid (and that by design), but the defense played well with him and cutting him helps them not at all.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

You may be right, but the only ones on you’re list I believe are likely are Ducasse and Ivory.

Yeah that list is really just the only guys that didn't play well and the team would have ANY fiscal incentive to cut.

Fair point BadolBilz.  I just see McCoy having a much better year with a solid line.  He hasn’t lost a step, he was trying too hard dancing around because our atrocious line couldn’t provide any openings like Richie and Wood were good for in most games.  We have so many needs on offense, I think they would roll with a rotation between Lawson and Murphy. 

Star art did his space eating job minus that last Pats game where we were torched for 273 rushing yards.  That was embarrassing for the entire defense.

I think thats the only cut you'll see before FA or the draft. Maybe once they sign a guy they feel is better etc, but I doubt they just get rid of Bodine, Ducasse or others without a replacement already in house. Its not like any of these guys are killing our 80 million in cap space.

• Like (+1) 2