Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

I remember when we captured Haj #1, aka Saddam, his cell had a photo of G.W. to look at. I want the same for Jussie. A smiling Trump with MAGA hat. Kiss the ring, biatch!

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

.....they should kill him off (off screen) in a hilarious manner. However, I'm proud to say I've never watched the show and I don't know what its about, so I have no idea how to kill the guy off in a hilarious way. 

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I remember when we captured Haj #1, aka Saddam, his cell had a photo of G.W. to look at. I want the same for Jussie. A smiling Trump with MAGA hat. Kiss the ring, biatch!

.....they should kill him off (off screen) in a hilarious manner. However, I'm proud to say I've never watched the show and I don't know what its about, so I have no idea how to kill the guy off in a hilarious way. 

the winner is dropping a grand piano on a star to finish off a great (mostly) sitcom

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If they wanted to be real #######s about it, they'd write him out with a suicide.  By hanging.  In a laundry room.

Would he wear a hat or a t-shirt?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As Roger Kimball writes, “The less hate there is in the Untied States,

the more hate crimes must be manufactured in order to keep the Fraternal Order of Victims afloat.”

As I've been saying for years, when you confer the properties of social currency onto victimhood, don't be surprised when people start to manufacture it.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Three reports this week, all on video, of ppl attacked for wearing red MAGA hats.

Another kid punched by a man at UC Berkeley for being conservative. Just this week.

Jussie Smollett wanted to exploit this ridiculousness for a bigger paycheck.

I don't believe for a minute that this had to do with his earnings.

This was coordinated with his close friends who happen to be running for President, who were hoping to use anti-lynching legislation to boost their early polling. 

• Like (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This was coordinated with his close friends who happen to be running for President, who were hoping to use anti-lynching legislation to boost their early polling. 

i haven't seen too many police pressers where they tell me the motive that authoritatively before

19 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Completely agree. There are too many photos of him with people like Harris to think this was about his salary. If you'll suck Willie Brown, there's little you won't do to get ahead.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

Jussie Smollett’s legal team issues this statement...

Dz-RNYNWsAEtFo0.jpg.............I know it's standard lawyer B.S., but C'MON.....:lol:

impeccable character ?

Jussie Smollett's Past Legal Problems Revealed - CBS Los Angeles ...

Willingness to throw strangers under the bus if they had "found" two guys who committed the "crime" is one thing.  But your brother??  Dude needs a severe kick in the nuts. 

41 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't doubt what you're saying  relative to the early polling boost.  But how lame is "let's make political points for anti-lynching!"?

Talk about low hanging fruit.

18 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don't doubt what you're saying  relative to the early polling boost.  But how lame is "let's make political points for anti-lynching!"?

you mean lynching isn't on the books as a crime?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

It's about getting black voters back on the plantation.

One the largest phenomenon of the Trump Presidency as relates to voting blocks has been his penetration of the black vote in this country, and getting black voters to see, in large numbers, that the Democratic Party is using them and depends on their poverty to stay in power.

The "Smollett lynching", and connected legislation, was an attempt to herd them back like sheep

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's about getting black voters back on the plantation.

One the largest phenomenon of the Trump Presidency as relates to voting blocks has been his penetration of the black vote in this country, and getting black voters to see, in large numbers, that the Democratic Party is using them and depends on their poverty to stay in power.

The "Smollett lynching", and connected legislation, was an attempt to herd them back like sheep

people with jobs and a life don't bother with stories like this to that deep a level

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

people with jobs and a life don't bother with stories like this to that deep a level

Smart and intuitive people who have their finger on the pulse of the political ongoings in the country they live in don't have jobs or lives?

Do you have anything else stupid to say?  You might just want to get it all out of your system now.