Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43621/january-29-two-hate-crimes-occurred-media-only-ben-shapiro

Im going to safely assume the black males were Hajis. Makes too much sense. 

Also, American blacks have no reason to hate Jews. Unless they’re Haj. 

But liberals don’t care about Jews anymore.

Now, I may hate doing business with Jews because they literally always try to jew you down....by I am a friend, and a fighter for my Hebros. I will always stand ready to fight with the Jews. 

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Hilarious his spin team is heavily denying he agreed to meet with police, denouncing this horrible and egregious attack on his character saying he had agreed

nobody said he agreed to meet with police....

so he likes to hire dudes to beat the snot out of him, nothing wrong with that

No one committed a crime, until he filed a report to the police.

That's probably what he was contemplating during the 40minutes it took him to call 911.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So...uh...If I send myself a letter threatening to kill myself because I'm mentally ill, it's a hate crime? 

I can get five years for a ***** suicide note????

Oh please....

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So...uh...If I send myself a letter threatening to kill myself because I'm mentally ill, it's a hate crime? 

I can get five years for a ***** suicide note????

What if I send a democrat a letter telling them I am going to wear a MAGA hat in their presence and the mail crosses state lines... Straight to the chair, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Fast forward 10 years or so, take into account advancements in video editing, and reimagine this story.  The world is not going to be so easy to figure out.

Or just realize it is all rubbish and not let it force you into judgments that are pointless to begin with