Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

given the information available at this moment in time, i see two possible scenarios.  both result in a hate crime by smollett

1 - smollett was involved in planning and executing a hoax that exploited political and racial tensions. 

2 - smollett was attacked by individuals known to him.  rather than co-operate with law enforcement he bore false witness to benefit from the attack by exploiting political and racial tensions

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this thread is about 2 weeks late.

just get your period?

Ma’am, that vulgarity has no place anywhere. 

Jesus Christ. 

I like to not think of such things. I know Waffle House isn’t clean but I eat there. 

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

There’s a long discussion about this on the Off the Wall side.

Sorry amigo, I don’t venture there often. 

I will say though everytime progressives complain about people not immediately believing victims this is why.  

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-2-questioned-smollett-attack-now-suspects-155348647.html

The twitterverse was ablaze with anger the other week over a precious, black, homosexuals beating at the hands of Trump racists. They nosed him and screamed MAGA. 

But wait, there’s more! ?

has to be at least a dozen pages already on this on two sections of TBD

28 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I know this now!

Tibs starts a damn thread every day for something that already has a thread. Forgive me my one trespass.

you are the third person in my existence that is beginning to mention it just now

did Yahoo finally mention it as a news item?  :D

start a new thread for:

image.png.1ebdd426ccd67d9e0d6e52576165d5b3.png

image.png.c4b0677fe50159004826f89372f228d3.png

image.png.7fd50a06ca5800eb9a347c390e55b323.png

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I know this now!

Tibs starts a damn thread every day for something that already has a thread. Forgive me my one trespass.

were it your only trespass, sure. most sociopaths have many trespasses.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

given the information available at this moment in time, i see two possible scenarios.  both result in a hate crime by smollett

1 - smollett was involved in planning and executing a hoax that exploited political and racial tensions. 

2 - smollett was attacked by individuals known to him.  rather than co-operate with law enforcement he bore false witness to benefit from the attack by exploiting political and racial tensions

I believe it was option 3: Two gentlemen in MAGA hats were walking around downtown Chicago in the middle of the night, in sub-zero temperatures, carrying a noose and a bottle of bleach just in case they came across a gay black actor that needed to be oppressed, bleached, beaten, and lynched for his sexuality and skin color.

I mean, what is more plausible than this scenario?!?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I know this now!

The difference is that Tibs is an annoying little child crying for attention, whereas you're an inveterate piece of *****.