Jump to content
Tiberius

The "National Emergency" Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Spending money appropriated for something else 

Kinda like sending 1.5 billion in the middle of the night on an unmarked plane to Iran to continue to fund terrorism 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

Quote

I didn’t need to do this, but I’d rather do it much faster,” Trump said about a declaration with the potential to redefine the relationship between the presidency and Congress.

So it's not an emergency just like every non Trump cultist is saying. This will look great in court. 

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Kinda like sending 1.5 billion in the middle of the night on an unmarked plane to Iran to continue to fund terrorism 

You don't know what you are talking about, that's why you are a Trump tool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Elected representatives in Congress passed the laws delegating appropriations transfer authority via emergency declaration (1976),

 

requiring construction of the fence (2006),

 

and appropriating the military construction funds being reprogrammed (2018)..

 

 

but .............we have to object because it's Trump..........

 

.

 

 

For anyone interested in Omidyar's true allegiances, visit the first page of the Q thread where I go into detail about his ties to the IC>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

 

 

 

 

So it's not an emergency just like every non Trump cultist is saying. This will look great in court. 

You don't know what you are talking about, that's why you are a Trump tool

Are you saying that Muslim wuss didn't send Iran 1.5 billion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump's national emergency is a bad idea.

 

But it takes a special kind of shamelessness for liberals to complain about executive abuse.

 

 

.

 
 
 
 

Lee is right: the laws are bad, so this is legal. ................Need to change the laws.

 

 

 

 

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Are you saying that Muslim wuss didn't send Iran 1.5 billion?

Is that the real question here? Or don't you understand what the point is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good, then get the American people to vote people into office to support your position on this. Oh wait, you tried that last November at lost 40 House seats. Too bad your hateful scapegoating of immigrants didn't get you what you wanted. 

I don't even know why Donald has to fvck around with Pelosi and the rest of treasonous Dems. Just dip into the massive trillion dollar defense budget. It's a national defense issue with the drug cartels the invading terrorist organization. It's actually Trumps duty to do it. Shouldn't be optional. There should be no vote.

Edited by Dante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

That's funny, Barry Soetoro wiped his ass on the constitution every chance he could

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Are you saying that Muslim wuss didn't send Iran 1.5 billion?

 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is that the real question here? Or don't you understand what the point is? 

 

 

and there you have it bilzfancy.

 

it is a waste of your time.

 

 

Border security and stopping the unending waves of invaders is a national emergency.

 

This is not an executive abuse, it his primary function and he's using a law that provides for doing so.

 

as pointed out above.

 

Democrats voted for wall spending multiple times in the past, and are blatent hypocrites now.

 

 

.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Are you saying that Muslim wuss didn't send Iran 1.5 billion?

 

it was on skids and they announced they lost many of them on the way there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

 

Because I challenge your eating habits?  Absolutely brilliant retort.  

 

<lowers the cone of silence.

 

C'mon man, the patented "double dumbass pork chop on you" retort is a staple of his repertoire.

 

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

to liberal thinking, if a conservative idea isn't guaranteed 100% perfect, then it's useless, and it's never going to be seen as positive anyways

 

and for their own liberal ideas they accept anything they can dream up, never bothering to foresee the obvious negatives that show up 100% guaranteed

 

 

 

Liberals see liberal ideas that aren't more than10% guaranteed to work as being necessary to pass anyhow (so that we can know what those ideas are), then fixed over the next few decades through subsequent legislation. Think of the children! People are actually literally going to die!!!!111

 

Conservative ideas are evil, immoral, unworthy of mention, and must be opposed at all costs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

 

 

Liberals see liberal ideas that aren't more than10% guaranteed to work as being necessary to pass anyhow (so that we can know what those ideas are), then fixed over the next few decades through subsequent legislation. Think of the children! People are actually literally going to die!!!!111

 

Conservative ideas are evil, immoral, unworthy of mention, and must be opposed at all costs.

 

for war liberals and their media toadies demand you present perfect details on how many will die and how long it will take, and start complaining right at that moment that the whole thing is a fiasco

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Spending money appropriated for something else 

please excuse my ignorance here. can you kindly quote me which part of the Constitution expressly prohibits this? 

 

TYIA

 

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

Please Foxx........................just don't ...

lol. sorry.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

please excuse my ignorance here. can you kindly quote me which part of the Constitution expressly prohibits this? 

 

TYIA

 

lol. sorry.

 

you can't even get Tibs to realize you are calling his bluff

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, row_33 said:

 

you can't even get Tibs to realize you are calling his bluff

 

 

shush you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump opened his national emergency press conference talking about China. Then North Korea. Japan. UK. Opioid crisis and China’s role. Also the Dow and jobs. And threw in a few words about the wall. 

 

Nice “emergency.”

 

Imagine if George Bush had opened his 9-11 press conference talking about inflation. 

 

Congress could have passed this but didn’t. The presidential overreach continues. I’ll be curious if the Senate has the cajones to close off the purse strings for this grab. Some Rs will oppose this recognizing this as POTUS overreach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

 

Id wager a weeks salary that Tasker is an incel who’s never smashed. 

I'd wager youre right.   Tasker is a little B word. I own that slob.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm more upset about some of these burger preferences I have read than anything else discussed in this thread

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Trump opened his national emergency press conference talking about China. Then North Korea. Japan. UK. Opioid crisis and China’s role. Also the Dow and jobs. And threw in a few words about the wall. 

 

Nice “emergency.”

 

Imagine if George Bush had opened his 9-11 press conference talking about inflation. 

 

Congress could have passed this but didn’t. The presidential overreach continues. I’ll be curious if the Senate has the cajones to close off the purse strings for this grab. Some Rs will oppose this recognizing this as POTUS overreach. 

 

On the one hand...presidential overreach.

 

On the other hand...Trump has a pen.  And a phone.  Suck it, Democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

On the one hand...presidential overreach.

 

On the other hand...Trump has a pen.  And a phone.  Suck it, Democrats.

 

Both hands America loses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people here are claiming that the majority of drugs and trafficked humans are found at the ports of entry rather than unprotected border areas. Thank you for making the case for border fences. Border fences are designed to force the people involved in drug/human smuggling to ply their trade at ports of entry. Just because more contraband is found at ports of entry does not mean that less contraband is coming across the border in unprotected areas. It means that it is easier to find drugs at ports of entry than in unprotected areas. So, who can argue the importance of forcing evil doers to come through out ports of entry?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Both hands America loses. 

 

Just remember: no matter how bad it gets, Hillary's still not president.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t want Obamacare underwritten by Obama alone. He did it anyway. . . . . .Trump undid it.

 

I didn’t want Iran to get a pallet of cash, but Obama did it anyway. . . . . . Trump reversed that.

 

Obama’s already done what Trump’s discussing.

 

“What if a D wins” is moot.

 

They’ve already done it.

 

 

.

 
 
.
Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

Just remember: no matter how bad it gets, Hillary's still not president.

 

Suck it Dems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...