The "National Emergency" Thread

Tiberius

Extremely sorry that I missed the conversation of the Yorkshire men until just now. 

However, that said, MAGA! 

Viva la Trump!

Viva la Trump Tariffs!

You kicked Mexico into stop grabbing America by the *****!

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

U.S.-Mexico Joint Declaration

Mexico will take unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border. Mexico is also taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks. Additionally, the United States and Mexico commit to strengthen bilateral cooperation, including information sharing and coordinated actions to better protect and secure our common border.

The United States will immediately expand the implementation of the existing Migrant Protection Protocols across its entire Southern Border. This means that those crossing the U.S. Southern Border to seek asylum will be rapidly returned to Mexico where they may await the adjudication of their asylum claims.

In response, Mexico will authorize the entrance of all of those individuals for humanitarian reasons, in compliance with its international obligations, while they await the adjudication of their asylum claims. Mexico will also offer jobs, healthcare and education according to its principles.

The United States commits to work to accelerate the adjudication of asylum claims and to conclude removal proceedings as expeditiously as possible.

Both parties also agree that, in the event the measures adopted do not have the expected results, they will take further actions. Therefore, the United States and Mexico will continue their discussions on the terms of additional understandings to address irregular migrant flows and asylum issues, to be completed and announced within 90 days, if necessary.

• Like (+1) 2

We haven't had a good amphibious landing to seize Veracruz in just over a century. We're due for another one.

This cooperation for the benefit of both countries crap is annoying.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, row_33 said:

Keep them coming, have to replace the negative birth rate of citizens

Again trade them for all the lazy ass homeless we have.  Sure many of our homeless are mentally ill or addicts. Those need help. It's the others that would rather live in a tent off their disability checks.  I was telling my wife that there are very few Mexicans and Central Americans that are living on the streets. They've figured it out.  

If we can send the US military halfway around the world to train Iraqis why can’t we put a few of them on a bus to Mexico’s southern  border so they can show them how to stop the invasion?  No...that makes way too much sense!

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Again trade them for all the lazy ass homeless we have.  Sure many of our homeless are mentally ill or addicts. Those need help. It's the others that would rather live in a tent off their disability checks.  I was telling my wife that there are very few Mexicans and Central Americans that are living on the streets. They've figured it out.  

The inner fire to go to another country to start all over is amazing to me

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I love how Trump brings out the functional illiteracy in the left.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's always funny watching people try to dunk on Trump for being unintelligent while displaying borderline illiteracy on their parts. 

It's so funny both sides do the exact same thing.

30 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

It's so funny both sides do the exact same thing.

On the one side we have people like Mark Levin, Victor Davis Hanson, Nikky Haley and Laura Ingraham while you guys have Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, DWS, Barack Obama, Adam Schiff and AOC. It's hardly fair.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you admit you messed up reading the tweet and just piled on?

No mess ups here.

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

On the one side we have people like Mark Levin, Victor Davis Hanson, Nikky Haley and Laura Ingraham while you guys have Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, DWS, Barack Obama, Adam Schiff and AOC. It's hardly fair.

I am not on either side, this childish war you all have going on does nothing for this country 

59 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

No mess ups here.

I am not on either side, this childish war you all have going on does nothing for this country 

I despise Presidents who lie, think there's 57 states, Hawaii is in Asia and don't know enough about our troops to call them corpse men. I have no time for committee chair people who encourage violence and make up evidence. Who thinks anyone who questions whether or not Guam might tip over if we add troops should have any responsible position in our government? This is just the tip of the iceberg. The Left is not what it used to be and they have gotten to the point that they no longer have any connection to our founder's ideals.

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

No mess ups here.

The world is eternally grateful that you sit on a high horse and go tut-tut at all the silliness

you must be SO proud of yourself

43 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Anyone who prides himself on not being involved is 99 percent a rancid deluded liberal 

the NYT thinks it is above any emotion and reports perfectly fairly....

Wait, were we supposed to believe him?

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

That’s how this game is played, you are free to walk away at any given second.

well except for tibs.  those soros run orgs aren't the type that let you just walk away voluntarily.