The "National Emergency" Thread

Tiberius

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just now... 

This, the Mueller report... a big news week, all positive for Trump. I keep waiting for those darned Amish to do something bad to bury this news. ? I wish I wasn't so cynical.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This, the Mueller report... a big news week, all positive for Trump. I keep waiting for those darned Amish to do something bad to bury this news. ? I wish I wasn't so cynical.

Did you know we have a fine gentleman on TSW named Millbank who is Amish? Not what one would think of as typical Amish though, he flies his own plane and is pretty tech savvy.

• Like (+1) 1

Failing and flailing. Trump is panicking. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/15/trump-undocumented-immigrants-sanctuary-cities-1276353

“Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!” the president declared in a tweet on Monday.

“Who do you think these countries are giving us? They are not giving us their finest, this I can tell you,” Trump told reporters on Monday afternoon. He said he needs the Republicans to win back the House, however, to make changes he wants to the law. “I can’t blame the Republicans, the Republicans want to do it."

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Failing and flailing. Trump is panicking. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/15/trump-undocumented-immigrants-sanctuary-cities-1276353

“Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!” the president declared in a tweet on Monday.

“Who do you think these countries are giving us? They are not giving us their finest, this I can tell you,” Trump told reporters on Monday afternoon. He said he needs the Republicans to win back the House, however, to make changes he wants to the law. “I can’t blame the Republicans, the Republicans want to do it."

of course the Republicans want to do it, because they can't. when they will be able, they won't want.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(it's not an accident. ritual is king in the "catholic" church of Rome)

Tha same poster had a great comment about Kamala Harris:

Kamala Harris says it’s “outrageous” that Mike Pence doesn’t like to meet with women alone. That’s funny.... Because if all married men did this, she wouldn’t be in office.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/29/2019 at 4:39 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

(it's not an accident. ritual is king in the "catholic" church of Rome)

The crazy runs deep in this post. 

The Church donated $500K (9,429,000 pesos) in humanitarian aid (temporary housing, medicine, food) to almost 300,000 Central Americans traveling through Mexico since Jan 2019. 

But...but...something about 75,000 migrants and the Devil's Number. Satan!!!!

The PPP Borg's obsession with numerology is the end of rational thought. Not that it comes as a surprise that the Q stuff here would end up in an insane place.