The "National Emergency" Thread

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

What is NPC!?

i don’t see how this injunction proof DR.  I guess we will wait and see.  This wall dispute keeps getting more and more overblown.

It's a 4chan thing. Somewhere, they decided that anyone who is against Trump is an "NPC" or "Non-Player Character", because in their strange minds there is no way anyone could have a different opinion unless they had been brainwashed and been thoughtdumped by "the liberal media"

It is all the more hilarious that the people who like to use that phrase never have a original idea in their head, and can't be bothered to find independent sources or hard data to back up their ideas.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's a 4chan thing. Somewhere, they decided that anyone who is against Trump is an "NPC" or "Non-Player Character", because in their strange minds there is no way anyone could have a different opinion unless they had been brainwashed and been thoughtdumped by "the liberal media"

It is all the more hilarious that the people who like to use that phrase never have a original idea in their head, and can't be bothered to find independent sources or hard data to back up their ideas.

I totally get both sides on this, thanks!  I really haven’t seen it used before this way.

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Thats what I figured but it didn’t make sense in this context...but now I get it.

He can only speak in soundbytes and talking points pre-approved by his masters. That's why he's NPCinPhilly. He cannot, and will not, have a conversation or entertain ideas/facts/concepts that run counter to his already pre-formed conclusions. 

(like a computer character in a video game who has a limited script)

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

As usual, you are going out of your way to avoid evidence on this matter. Because your programming is too much for your TDS addled brain to overcome. 

Well what the ***** is TDS!!!!

earlier this thread I think I saw GEOUTUS.  This thread is going over my head, I’ll see my way out lol. 

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm...sorry, I am looking for evidence. As usual.

I am seeing two op eds, and an interview with a Border Patrol union president.

You seem to be offering a lot of, what is the phrase the Rhino uses: "Feelz"

Meanwhile, here are the hard numbers show:

Border crossing arrests are at a 46 year low

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568546381/arrests-for-illegal-border-crossings-hit-46-year-low

High rates of immigration correlate with less violent crime and less property crime

http://immigrationimpact.com/2016/04/29/donald-trump-immigration-crime-facts/

The wall is easily defeated by tunnels:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/largest-single-group-migrants-tunnels-border-wall-arizona/story?id=60462672

That's right, in an area with fencing the largest ever single group of migrants crossed the border

You really never get tired of being wrong, do you?

You ever dug a *****in tunnel? Further, that can be dealt with. 

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Thanks, I am going to stop asking questions now lol.

Questions are always encouraged. It's the best way to foster a conversation. 

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

Hey I am not sure what GEOTUS is either haha

God Emperor of the United States. 

(that is a 4chan term. NPC is not)

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well what the ***** is TDS!!!!

earlier this thread I think I saw GEOUTUS.  This thread is going over my head, I’ll see my way out lol. 

As you can see, rather than trying to debunk an argument with facts, they like to resort to namecalling.

It's sad and pathetic really.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

As you can see, rather than trying to debunk an argument with facts, they like to resort to namecalling.

It's sad and pathetic really.

No no no. You don't get off that easy. I tried for months to honestly converse (not even debate, just converse) with you on the topic of Trump/Russia. You refused to honestly engage, and the longer you tried to participate the more apparent it became to all that you're incapable of honestly discussing a topic without falling back on your pre-programmed talking points. 

You've been exposed as being an NPC down here because you've earned that title. 

You could reverse that by having an honest conversation, yet you won't. When presented with facts or ideas which butt against your programming, you plug your ears and run away.

The truth is walls are needed to stem the flow of human trafficking. It's backed up by nearly every single expert and history. To argue that walls can "easily be circumvented with tunnels or ladders" is to miss the point in an attempt to deflect the conversation back to your talking points. 

How many times have you gone to the border to see the issues for yourself? None? 

How many CBP, DHS, or ICE agents or officers have you met with, sat down with, conversed with to hear what they go through on a daily basis? How many times have you gone on a ride along with those agents on the border to see for yourself what's really happening down there? How many victims of human trafficking (who were brought over the southern border) have you spoken with? How many hands have you held while they cry relaying the horrors they endured? 

None. 

Yet, people who HAVE done those things you ignore because you've been programmed to ignore anything that does not fit into the box of goods you've been sold by your partisan leaders.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

The more Lefties call President Trump "UNSTABLE", the greater the contrast between the U.S's actual peace and prosperity and their NON-STOP hyperventilating

The left should stop sticking up for the rule of law and the constitution, declares the Trump cultists 

Dear Leader Donald's  will is supreme! 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet, people who HAVE done those things you ignore because you've been programmed to ignore anything that does not fit into the box of goods you've been sold by your partisan leaders.

box of goods

thoughts combined could fit on a Ritz cracker

• Like (+1) 1

Conservatives on the board, don’t you at least see the argument against this?  it’s not that national emergencies are unconstitutional, but using a national emergency as a mask to allot funds, which is in congrss’s realm, might be.

im not predicting how it’s going to turn out, but it seems like a fair argument at least (I don’t even know the likelihood of this working)

also, this is the exact type of thing I would imagine would make their heads explode if a Democrat president did it.  It goes to show both sides are okay with whatever depending on who does it.

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Conservatives on the board, don’t you at least see the argument against this?  it’s not that national emergencies are unconstitutional, but using a national emergency as a mask to allot funds, which is in congrss’s realm, might be.

im not predicting how it’s going to turn out, but it seems like a fair argument at least (I don’t even know the likelihood of this working)

also, this is the exact type of thing I would imagine would make their heads explode if a Democrat president did it.  It goes to show both sides are okay with whatever depending on who does it.

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 2