The "National Emergency" Thread

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If one of these douchbag liberals had someone in their family raped or murdered by an illegal scumbag they might feel differently 

Would you feel different about gun control if your family was gunned down in a mass shooting spree?

Because that happens a hell of a lot more often than immigrants commit violent crime. The statistics are clear. I know I've been flogging this dead horse, but you have a much higher chance of being killed by a homegrown white nationalist terrorist or gun nut going on a shooting spree than to be the target of an immigrant committing a crime. 

PS: I almost forgot to mention: A WALL WILL DO NOTHING TO REDUCE VIOLENT CRIME OR DRUG/HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Would you feel different about gun control if your family was gunned down in a mass shooting spree?

Because that happens a hell of a lot more often than immigrants commit violent crime. The statistics are clear. I know I've been flogging this dead horse, but you have a much higher chance of being killed by a homegrown white nationalist terrorist or gun nut going on a shooting spree than to be the target of an immigrant committing a crime. 

PS: I almost forgot to mention: A WALL WILL DO NOTHING TO REDUCE VIOLENT CRIME OR DRUG/HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Israel says otherwise.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

PS: I almost forgot to include the mandated talking points I received from my morning update. Ignore that it's untrue, ignorant, and ridiculous, focus on how your feelz instead.

/NPCinPhilly

Image result for npc meme

Just now, row_33 said:

people who do nothing, with no influence at all, are able to determine 100% that a wall will do nothing.

how about they focus on doing something constructive in their little corner, just for today.

Better: all those people who say a wall won't stop all crime/trafficking/smuggling should take the door off their homes. After all, one locked door doesn't stop all crime in your city so why bother with it at all? 

(They have nothing to argue on principle w/r to the effectiveness of walls, so they have to invent nonsense which their programmed drones lap up without thinking because TDS has addled their brains beyond the capacity for rational thought.)

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Better: all those people who say a wall won't stop all crime/trafficking/smuggling should take the door off their homes. After all, one locked door doesn't stop all crime in your city so why bother with it at all? 

(They have nothing to argue on principle w/r to the effectiveness of walls, so they have to invent nonsense which their programmed drones lap up without thinking because TDS has addled their brains beyond the capacity for rational thought.)

they are very stupid people

the one's who just disappeared one day in Kindergarten and you never saw them again, until they found they can blab on the internet all the livelong day

Pure and simple, this is unconstitutional. It's a power grab. You guys lost the election.

Trump ran all over the country screaming about this nonsense and the voters delivered a 40 seat beating on the GOP. Now he's unlawfully trying to take money for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

This thread is full of retards.  @Bob in Mich and @WhitewalkerInPhilly ate two of the biggest NPC retards available.

So many easy ways to argue against this and they went straight off of the NPC Rachel Maddow teet.

What is NPC!?

i don’t see how this injunction proof DR.  I guess we will wait and see.  This wall dispute keeps getting more and more overblown.

Edited by Crayola64

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm...sorry, I am looking for evidence. As usual.

I am seeing two op eds, and an interview with a Border Patrol union president.

You seem to be offering a lot of, what is the phrase the Rhino uses: "Feelz"

Meanwhile, here are the hard numbers show:

Border crossing arrests are at a 46 year low

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568546381/arrests-for-illegal-border-crossings-hit-46-year-low

High rates of immigration correlate with less violent crime and less property crime

http://immigrationimpact.com/2016/04/29/donald-trump-immigration-crime-facts/

The wall is easily defeated by tunnels:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/largest-single-group-migrants-tunnels-border-wall-arizona/story?id=60462672

That's right, in an area with fencing the largest ever single group of migrants crossed the border

You really never get tired of being wrong, do you?