Hot for school nurse-- Maryland edition

14 minutes ago, teef said:

that show was the best.

When it was running weekly I watched it while weight-lifting, helped give me that push to lift more weight and reps for some reason.

It's all there on-demand on my cable but i have no interest in re-watching it.

the only show where everyone showed their junk and then got top roles on primetime networks.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

When it was running weekly I watched it while weight-lifting, helped give me that push to lift more weight and reps for some reason.

It's all there on-demand on my cable but i have no interest in re-watching it.

the only show where everyone showed their junk and then got top roles on primetime networks.

i think that show showed more male junk than any other show ever on tv.  that being said, oz may be one of the single biggest reasons that i've avoided prison.

21 minutes ago, teef said:

i think that show showed more male junk than any other show ever on tv.  that being said, oz may be one of the single biggest reasons that i've avoided prison.

if you only watched it for a minute there was a 90% chance it was the scene where they crucified a pedophile priest at midcourt of the basketball court

most episodes had that last minute scene that made me vow that i was done with it, but i came back the next week and still sat there for the last minute horror show

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

if you only watched it for a minute there was a 90% chance it was the scene where they crucified a pedophile priest at midcourt of the basketball court

most episodes had that last minute scene that made me vow that i was done with it, but i came back the next week and still sat there for the last minute horror show

i always enjoyed the scene where tobias beecher took a deuce on the face of the leader of the white supremists.  there was never a shortage of something shocking on that show.

Just now, KD in CA said:

I think the 'Would Ya' scale changes dramatically if you are in prison.

this is extremely true.  the very fact it's a woman is a win.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

nein. NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

I'm guessing that says 

Not only no bur F*** NO!!!!

3 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

is that the best Canada has to offer??    borrowed news

You poor fellas  ;)  :D 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

20 minutes ago, teef said:

i always enjoyed the scene where tobias beecher took a deuce on the face of the leader of the white supremists.  there was never a shortage of something shocking on that show.

this is extremely true.  the very fact it's a woman is a win.

i think this was her chosen sex slave, easily twice his weight, she rode him pretty hard a few times a day...

image.png.29336cce855366e44a5cb7da7fd920a3.png

and it wasn't over until she ****** GD said it was over

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...interesting...no leash law in Maryland??..........

Maybe she should get together with the Virginia Track Coach arrested for trying to solicit for  prostitution

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/virginia/va-high-school-track-coach-arrested-for-soliciting-minor-for-prostitution-officials-say/65-e9ce3673-9d57-4cb6-9626-ec9da8d8e650

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Maybe she should get together with the Virginia Track Coach arrested for trying to solicit for  prostitution

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/virginia/va-high-school-track-coach-arrested-for-soliciting-minor-for-prostitution-officials-say/65-e9ce3673-9d57-4cb6-9626-ec9da8d8e650

.....stick an apple in her mouth and she'd be the "featured guest" at a luau....

• Haha (+1) 1