AAF reaches out to Tebow and Kaepernick to play, Kaepernick wanted $20 mill

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, klos63 said:

How many of those white's that were killed innocent?  Like 12 year old Tamir Rice, cops got away with that killing.

There is an outcry about blacks killing other blacks, although some seem to relish in that statistic. How about white on white crime, where's your outcry there?

Won't even waste my time with your planned parenthood propaganda.

this is such BS. He had a pretty good career, better than most NFL QB's since we've been watching.  You don't like him or his protest, that's fine, but just say that and don't peddle the bs on his play on the field. If it wasn't for his protest, he'd be in the NFL right now, or at least for the last few seasons.

Statistically about 300 a year since WaPo kept count or less than 0.0001% of the population. 300/350,000,000 x 100 =0.000085%. 1 is too many, but the theme that the police are going around killing black America is wrong and is a lie. It's not a story because it's not a story.

Even the stats by left leaning Washington Post show you this, and I say left leaning because not once in it's history has WaPo endorsed a Republican as president. I would say that leans a direction, wouldn't you? How many of those 300 are suicide by police (mental illness), how many had weapons, how many fired on the police, look it up. I gave you the source from a lefty leaning publication. The list dwindles quickly.

It is a non event amplified by a media that wants us to fight among ourselves. Divide and conquer.

Almost the same percent of white America is killed by police. 600/350,000,000 x 100 = 0.00017%

Meanwhile the left endorses policies that kill 1500 black babies daily. 1500 DAILY.

In 'liberal NY' it just became easier to kill babies. You won't argue it because there is no argument. 0.6 per day without circumstance vs 1500 a day without circumstances. Henrich Himmler would be proud of the efficiency of Planned Parenthood. Those clinics have ratios to meet killing babies and most of them are black America.

But you wont ague that. You can't. Less than 1 per day given all situations vs 1500 a day given all situations is not a basis for an argument, it's common sense.

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 hour ago, RocCityRoller said:

Statistically about 300 a year since WaPo kept count or less than 0.0001% of the population. 300/350,000,000 x 100 =0.000085%. 1 is too many, but the theme that the police are going around killing black America is wrong and is a lie. It's not a story because it's not a story.

Even the stats by left leaning Washington Post show you this, and I say left leaning because not once in it's history has WaPo endorsed a Republican as president. I would say that leans a direction, wouldn't you? How many of those 300 are suicide by police (mental illness), how many had weapons, how many fired on the police, look it up. I gave you the source from a lefty leaning publication. The list dwindles quickly.

It is a non event amplified by a media that wants us to fight among ourselves. Divide and conquer.

Almost the same percent of white America is killed by police. 600/350,000,000 x 100 = 0.00017%

Meanwhile the left endorses policies that kill 1500 black babies daily. 1500 DAILY.

In 'liberal NY' it just became easier to kill babies. You won't argue it because there is no argument. 0.6 per day without circumstance vs 1500 a day without circumstances. Henrich Himmler would be proud of the efficiency of Planned Parenthood. Those clinics have ratios to meet killing babies and most of them are black America.

But you wont ague that. You can't. Less than 1 per day given all situations vs 1500 a day given all situations is not a basis for an argument, it's common sense.

You just used a lot of numbers to show that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  And thanks for taking what had become a decent dialogue into a direction it hadn't gone into for a couple days.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/16/2019 at 12:11 PM, Buffalo86 said:

Why does it have to be a funny comeback?  You're saying Kaepernick brought this on himself by doing something that was well within his rights.  There was nothing in the NFL rulebook that said he had to stand for the national anthem.

I was only talking about your women comment. Did not think it was appropriate to the debate.

Kap can do what he wants and then choose to be surprised about the consequences of his own actions or not. He caused it either way.

Employers set workplace rules. NFL allowed it. NFL had no say in how fans and others chose to respond. He would cost a team money and damage their brand financially if they signed him, so they chose not to. Pure business decision just like the settlement.

Edited by cba fan

The AAF is entertaining enough to watch on a rainy day. I can see why they're looking for Quarterback talent.. even without the money the name recognition brings. The Quarterback play in the AAF is horrible.. the biggest drawback for me watching the games I saw.

Defenses seem to be way more talented across the board than the offenses in AAF. That'll be the biggest problem for any upstart league for my entertainment. There aren't even 32 Quarterbacks in the world good enough for some games to be watchable in the NFL. Would be cool to see if the new Warners, Delhommes and Maddoxes show up from these leagues.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

4 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

The AAF is entertaining enough to watch on a rainy day. I can see why they're looking for Quarterback talent.. even without the money the name recognition brings. The Quarterback play in the AAF is horrible.. the biggest drawback for me watching the games I saw.

Defenses seem to be way more talented across the board than the offenses in AAF. That'll be the biggest problem for any upstart league for my entertainment. There aren't even 32 Quarterbacks in the world good enough for some games to be watchable in the NFL. Would be cool to see if the new Warners, Delhommes and Maddoxes show up from these leagues.

Yeah, it's clear why these guys are back-up/PS level status right now. Some QBs need a lot more time/reps to grow and there's barely a chance to get that in the NFL unless you're a 1st round pick. I could see one of the top AAF QBs becoming starter/2nd string material: Gilbert, Wolford, Perez, or Woodside

11 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, it's clear why these guys are back-up/PS level status right now. Some QBs need a lot more time/reps to grow and there's barely a chance to get that in the NFL unless you're a 1st round pick. I could see one of the top AAF QBs becoming starter/2nd string material: Gilbert, Wolford, Perez, or Woodside

I must have caught the wrong games. Don't recognize those guys but the QBs I did see were BAD.

Ooh you're saying Garret Gilbert is doing well? That's awesome. I saw a lot of him at Texas. Was a pretty poor Quarterback but he was hyped to be the next best thing coming out of high school. That would be cool to see him make that route I recall he was supposed to have pro ready - not just college ready - skillsets as a highschool recruit.

Post Colt McCoy Texas passed on several Heisman winning and NFL Quarterbacks for the Garret Gilberts of CFB. Disappointing knowing Baker, Manziel, Levi Jones were all sitting in our lap

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P