AAF reaches out to Tebow and Kaepernick to play, Kaepernick wanted $20 mill

YoloinOhio

If Kaepernick really said he'd want $20 million, I look at it like this ....

Say you're having a garage sale.  A rusted out 1997 Dodge Caravan pulls up and a guy wearing a pair of dirty Dickies and stained wifebeater walks through your driveway.

But in the garage, he notices a 2017 Harley Davidson Fat Bob and says, "How much for the Harley?"

Knowing you have no intention of selling it, you say, "$20 million and it's yours."

If - big if - Kaep said that, I'm certain it was taken out of context.

But (gasp) he knelt.  So he's a piece of garbage, right?

That guy is smarter than nearly every person who posts on this site on a regular basis.  I liked him before the kneeling. I liked him during the kneeling.  And I still like him.

• Like (+1) 2

I thought everybody received a three year 250k non guaranteed contract in this league.  If they want to attract marginal NFL backups they're going to have to pay more than that.  It makes it more of a development league which is what the NFL wants.  We'll see what the XFL does.

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Say you're having a garage sale.  A rusted out 1997 Dodge Caravan pulls up and a guy wearing a pair of dirty Dickies and stained wifebeater walks through your driveway.

But in the garage, he notices a 2017 Harley Davidson Fat Bob and says, "How much for the Harley?"

Knowing you have no intention of selling it, you say, "$20 million and it's yours."

That guy is smarter than nearly every person who posts on this site on a regular basis.  I liked him before the kneeling. I liked him during the kneeling.  And I still like him.

I'm interested in how you know how smart he is or isn't? Have you ever talked to him? 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I'm interested in how you know how smart he is or isn't? Have you ever talked to him? 

He had a 4.0 in college and a 38 on the wonderlic score.  I guarantee that he is smarter than 90% of fans.  He donates to charities and actually contributes to society but ignorant fans can't get over him kneeling for an actual problem in this country.  Sad.  

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MJS said:

$20 million is hilarious. And people think he is being black balled? He's keeping himself out of the league if that's his asking price. I've suspected all along that he refused to be a backup and take a backup's sallary.

Do you really think any team has even approached him about playing?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Yeah I'm sure he'd rather contribute to society like he has been doing. I take this situation as a bunch of ignorant people erupting over someone with the balls to stand up or kneel in this case for people in this country that are just supposed to fall in line into a system that has set them up to fail. 

Edited by Buffalo30

For those of you that wondered whether or not Kaep actually cared about football, well, there's your answer.

The reason he's not on an NFL roster is that he isn't about football anymore; he's 100% dedicated to his social issues now. There isn't an NFL coach in the world who wants a QB like that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2