Is it inconceivable for the Bills to trade for OBJ?

Tipster19

On 2/14/2019 at 9:05 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

How could Beane draft OBJ over Watkins when that was 3 years before he joined the Bills?  Lmao

How many more things before Beanes tenure here are people going to pin on him?  Bad enough people blame him for Woods and Mahomes, both things that were before he was a Bill.  Now Sammy over  OBJ? Haha 

He should have never pushed McDermott to start Johnson over Flutie and he ran Wade Phillips out of town.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, SinceThe70s said:

The only thing OBJ has a passion for is OBJ.

I have no idea what makes you think he would have knocked out Gronk. Has he ever stood up for a teammate? Maybe I missed it. I know he's repeatedly thrown his QB under the bus.

I have a passion for them as well.

Sorry didnt see the O there, you ment Beckham Junior.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

IF OBJ gets traded then I have to question why they gave him such a big contract last year. They were satisfied enough to re-sign but now they’re not??? Something strange would have to be up with that. To me it would indicate that his character, on and off the field, aren’t enough of an issue. I would have to think that it is more to doing with retooling/rebuilding that roster. Basically they are sacrificing one of their bigger assets for the better of the team and it’s future. Give up 1 stud for possibly a couple of good players and/or a better financial structure (contracts, salary cap etc etc).