Any good websites where I can get a Kyle Williams jersey at a reasonable price?

stuvian

3 minutes ago, billswhip said:

DHgate.com - ultimate China site........nice jerseys....cheap....I got a Wyoming Josh Allen one in November.....its awesome and was only $26 on DHgate....

https://www.dhgate.com/product/buffalo-jerseys-49-tremaine-edmunds-bills/446103037.html#s1-1-1b;searl|3039594269

Damn they are under $19 now...

if youre gonna pick from one of those chinese sites, like DHgate,  just pick a seller with a real high rating. Also paying from a gift card or paypal would be optimal, so you don't have to worry about any credit card fraud. I don't say that to scare you away as i myself have bought a couple jerseys from them, but never hurts to be careful, just food for thought :P

26 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Also has the benefit of not stealing from the Bills.

And right now it's only $100

https://shopthebills.com/kyle-williams-jersey-nike-home-game-buffalo-bills-jersey/

Or save a penny and buy from the NFL Shop

https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/nfl-pro-line-mens-buffalo-bills-kyle-williams-team-color-jersey/t-25937989+p-6733112916011+z-9-1944761920

Edited by Just Jack
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You could go to a Bills tailgate with a bottle of tequila and offer certain favors if you see one that looks like the right size?

(The tequila would be for you, in some scenarios.) 

I’d rather just buy one top shelf. Honsestly,  Kyle is one of the few guys I can say that about. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Go official. If you don’t want it looking like ass, avoid knock off sites such as DHgate.

Awful jerseys.

I could never justify the full retail price of an official jersey. The knock offs always got the job done for what the purpose of them is, wearing them on game days. 

If your goal of purchasing the jersey is to enrich the NFL and players with more money, than official retail is the way to go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My wife went to billsfangear.com & got me a great Kyle Williams jersey for christmas not sure of the price but it is embroidered not the rubberized stick son numbers & it has the heavy duty stitched numbers it a great jersey !

She did say that they charged $10 more than the amount they post for the cost & they said something about for a currency thing & they would pay her back but never did so you may want to take that into consideration but it's a awesome jersey & it was a red uni so i was & still am stoked every time i wear it !! 

12 hours ago, Augie said:

You could go to a Bills tailgate with a bottle of tequila and offer certain favors if you see one that looks like the right size?

(The tequila would be for you, in some scenarios.) 

I’d rather just buy one top shelf. Honsestly,  Kyle is one of the few guys I can say that about. 

In "some scenarios".     I don't usually laugh out loud but you got me.

Augie peakin after 24k posts.  Look out

2 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I could never justify the full retail price of an official jersey. The knock offs always got the job done for what the purpose of them is, wearing them on game days. 

If your goal of purchasing the jersey is to enrich the NFL and players with more money, than official retail is the way to go.

I bought Kyle's jersey for like $7 on the Bills website when the NFL went to Nike.  They were blowing em out.  Best purchase I ever made on a jersey.  

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, T master said:

My wife went to billsfangear.com & got me a great Kyle Williams jersey for christmas not sure of the price but it is embroidered not the rubberized stick son numbers & it has the heavy duty stitched numbers it a great jersey !

She did say that they charged $10 more than the amount they post for the cost & they said something about for a currency thing & they would pay her back but never did so you may want to take that into consideration but it's a awesome jersey & it was a red uni so i was & still am stoked every time i wear it !! 

TMaster, did it look pretty close to authentic.

• 2 months later...

Update.

When this thread started I ordered 3 Jerseys (Blue & White of Allen, Blue of Kyle) from DH Gate.

Paid $56 for all 3 (total). These 3 Jerseys would have been over $300 through NFL/Bills Store.

Yes, it took over 2 months... but just got them today and they are SWEET!

Everything about them seems authentic - they are made to the exact specs of the real jerseys.

If you don't mind the wait... I think you'll be happy. I know I am.