Keetles?!

corta765

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

I have parked there before and the inside actually seems like a really great place to party for the Bills. Anyone go there for the games to hang out? Is it good?

You might as well go to Danny's - good parking, good food, drink specials - and short walk to the Stadium.

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Used to park at Kettle's all the time. Fine place to park. Never tried eating or hanging out in there, though.

I parked there once.  Scarfed down some Italian sausage on a mini grill before rushing in to watch us get eliminated from the playoffs by Robert Royal in the back of the end zone.

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

This is the  first time I've ever heard Danny's and Good Food used in the same sentence. 

Their chicken wing soup is pretty solid. But entrees there are kinda sloppy. I ordered a chicken dish one time and the chicken breast was boiled. Blech.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Logic said:

Used to park at Kettle's all the time. Fine place to park. Never tried eating or hanging out in there, though.

Right! Like I have found I get out pretty easily and the pricing has always been good. I am semi-sentimental because my dad any time we went we always parked there, but always wondered on the food and party.