Corey Liuget DT going to be cut

RPbillsfan

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

But is he 2 Liuget 2 quit? We can’t have another Vontae Davis...

Vontae used to be legit. In fact, he was too legit. He was too legit to quit. But now he's not legit. He's unlegit. And for that reason, he had to quit. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Depends.  Are the Bills confident Harrison Phillips can step into the starting role at 3 tech, with Star Lotulelei and Jordan Phillips as their nose tackles?   Then bringing in a backup makes sense.  If the Bills aren't sure about Harrison's starting potential, I would think they'd want to focus on finding a solid starter for the spot.  They won't need more backups.

7 minutes ago, turftoe said:

I was talking about Tenny Palepoi who we signed from San Diego last year then cut him.

Other than a PED suspension (see! McBeane loves em), he’s not worth comparing to Liuget. He started zero games for the Chargers.

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 2/14/2019 at 11:54 AM, TigerJ said:

Depends.  Are the Bills confident Harrison Phillips can step into the starting role at 3 tech, with Star Lotulelei and Jordan Phillips as their nose tackles?   Then bringing in a backup makes sense.  If the Bills aren't sure about Harrison's starting potential, I would think they'd want to focus on finding a solid starter for the spot.  They won't need more backups.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:29 PM, John from Riverside said:

What we really need is for Horrible Harry to take another leap forward this year in production.........

I feel like this is supposed to be Meatball's replacement

All the scouting on Harrison Philips coming out of Stanford was he played a NT or 0 technique.  The national media and lots of fans compared him to Kyle Williams due to his being a smaller ST with a strong work ethic.  Though he did play some at the 3 T in relief of Kyle it was actually Jordan Philips who got more snaps there.  

If both were under contract now Jordan would likely show as the 3T starter in depth chart.

Expect OBD to sign a FA 3T or draft one in middle rounds.  I hope they re-sign Jordan Philips too. 

1 hour ago, turftoe said:

I was talking about Tenny Palepoi who we signed from San Diego last year then cut him.

Ya not sure comparing palepoi and luiget to each other simply because they came from the same team is reasonable