Ravens trading Joe Flacco to Broncos

YoloinOhio

Tough break for Denver. I wouldn't be so quick to write them off for drafting a QB still; Flacco is a bad starter at this point and surely they don't view him as the long-term guy there. Elway has been pretty aggressive about taking QBs in the past.

• Like (+1) 2

I have been saying "Denver isn't going Quarterback in the 1st".

I think they do like Drew Lock a lot, I just don't think they value him as a 1st round player. I think they might end up picking him in the 2nd round.

9 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Tough break for Denver. I wouldn't be so quick to write them off for drafting a QB still; Flacco is a bad starter at this point and surely they don't view him as the long-term guy there. Elway has been pretty aggressive about taking QBs in the past.

Pretty aggressive and very wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is so Elway. He has no clue how to draft and develop a QB.

Why should he?  The last time he brought in a veteran he won 2 AFC championships including winning Super Bowl 50.  

Watching NFL TV, Ian Rappaport says around a 4th for Flacco.  Will work out a new contract with Denver.  He's questioning what they'll do with Keenum.   

Edited by Albany,n.y.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I have been saying "Denver isn't going Quarterback in the 1st".

I think they do like Drew Lock a lot, I just don't think they value him as a 1st round player. I think they might end up picking him in the 2nd round.

Pretty aggressive and very wrong.

Correct, but we don't really care if they get it wrong; we just care if they're willing to take another QB at 10. I don't think this trade prevents that from happening.

• Like (+1) 1