DE, 3 LBs, 2 OL, QB, WR, RB & ST wishlist?

Chandler#81

Here is how this could happen in 2019.  A few stretches here.  The most likely, believe it or not, appears to be at the WR position if Foster plays the whole season like he did after week 10 last year.  

DE: Lawson, if he continues to improve and starts getting sacks in addition to batting down the ball.  (or FA Tre Flowers or Demarcus Lawrence) 

3 LB: Milano, Edmunds, Alexander, or White (rookie from LSU if drafted and BPA) 

2 OL: Paradis (C from FA); Trent Brown (OT--FA) 

QB: Josh Allen.  Improves intermediate passing, has better WR corp that does not drop balls.  

WR: Foster (whole season like his 2nd half last year, and he's a pro-bowl player) 

RB: Ingram or Coleman in FA; or someone from the draft with improved OL play.  Or Shady with improved OL.  

ST: Punter Corey Bojorquez.   Can pin the ball inside the 20 and kick long balls.   

11 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

unBILLievable!

DD7ECB4E-81F1-47C0-8407-450B659386EF.jpeg

Awesome pic!   DE, OC, LT, OLB, MLB, OLB...WR, QB, WR/ST, RB. This looks like the 1991 AFC PB. Kelly was the MVP

Four defensive players, six offensive players. Who would have thunk that the WR/ST player would someday be a pro bowl MVP

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Awesome pic!   DE, OC, LT, OLB, MLB, OLB...WR, QB, WR/ST, RB. This looks like the 1991 AFC PB. Kelly was the MVP

Four defensive players, six offensive players. Who would have thunk that the WR/ST player would someday be a pro bowl MVP

I don't know, I think it's up for grabs every year. He probably was the only guy there who cared.

I've had enough of the Steve Tasker ball washing. 

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Conlan always cracked me up.  That neck, to go along with a pair of chicken legs!

Those scrawny legs ended up shortening his career. But he was a beast for us early on! Co Defensive Rookie of the year with Biscuit. Has that ever happened before or since?

• Like (+1) 1