Is the Bills Culture Strong Enough to Sign a Polarizing Star?

dezertbill

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

He is, but can be a bit diva-ish in press conferences. After their superbowl comes to mind. But yes he is a high charecter guy. 

they put him a few feet away from the celebrating winners who were mocking him after the SB, which was unusual for interviewing.

19 hours ago, Augie said:

If your wife sleeps with someone the day before your marriage, the other guy isn’t really the problem. Just adding a little perspective. 

I get it’s a real issue, and all the other crap, but.....

That’s not even considering the football/locker room/ ego stuff. Just the real life stuff. 

He could be just as much a problem if he knows that you are about to marry the girl and did it anyway......

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

they put him a few feet away from the celebrating winners who were mocking him after the SB, which was unusual for interviewing.

Yeah. Cameron Newton seems to be a decent gentlemen other than a few inappropriate comments and some things that happened back in his collegiate days. He's never been in trouble with Johnny Law or had any kind of serious drama. Maybe when he approached KB but that was warranted!

As for AB, I think the Poyer thing makes it really dicey and adds another red flag. I don't think Brown is for us.

52 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He could be just as much a problem if he knows that you are about to marry the girl and did it anyway......

Oh, I’m not applauding him by any means, but just looking at it from a human standpoint. What’s the bigger problem? 

It's really hard to see where the line is drawn for them. PED suspensions don't seem to matter or lack of effort on previous teams. The only common thing I hear is about their church habits and what great people they are. It might all change once they start bringing in actual talent instead of backup level guys. I keep hearing about the process, but honestly it's hard to judge when most of the team is so new to the organization.