SI’s Top 5 Neediest Teams - Which Team Has the Brightest Future?

YoloinOhio

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/12/nfl-free-agency-draft-team-needs-2019-offseason

Bills didn’t make the top 5...

6. BUFFALO BILLS

2018 RECORD: 6–10 | PRIMARY NEED: MOBILE GUARD / MOBILE CENTER | CAP SPACE: $79 MILLION

The Bills must use their big, strong, swift QB, Josh Allen, on designed runs behind man-to-man blocking (similar to the ways the Panthers deploy Cam Newton). Success there starts with a mobile guard. Buffalo must find one who can pull-block across the formation, lending dimension to power runs and counters, as well as to play-action passes—tactics that best benefit Allen.

Best potential free agent signing: Mitch Morse, Chiefs

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes, we need OLine, so SI got something right. Shocking! 

Just today we got in the mail my wife’s copy of SI (the last person on this planet who would care), plus another copy for a deceased family member. These started showing up out of nowhere! They will apparently do anything to get their circulation back up! I had a VERY difficult time canceling my subscription over a decade ago because they had a sneaky renewal thing going on. Now they just invade our mailbox with the junk mail. 

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/12/nfl-free-agency-draft-team-needs-2019-offseason

6. BUFFALO BILLS

2018 RECORD: 6–10 | PRIMARY NEED: MOBILE GUARD / MOBILE CENTER | CAP SPACE: $79 MILLION

The Bills must use their big, strong, swift QB, Josh Allen, on designed runs behind man-to-man blocking (similar to the ways the Panthers deploy Cam Newton). Success there starts with a mobile guard. Buffalo must find one who can pull-block across the formation, lending dimension to power runs and counters, as well as to play-action passes—tactics that best benefit Allen.

The more I listen to talk radio..the more I think the Beane counter is going to go hard and directly towards getting Morse here.It's going to be a over pay but we can afford that luxury right now.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

The more I listen to talk radio..the more I think the Beane counter is going to go hard and directly towards getting Morse here.It's going to be a over pay but we can afford that luxury right now.

Your avatar is messing with my mind.

• Haha (+1) 5

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

6. BUFFALO BILLS

The thought of using Allen like Cam makes me absolutely sick.  Can we be original for once ? Damn this infatuation with Carolina has gotten to far. 

The thought of Allen running sweeps and draws into the the defense is not good for his longevity at his position.  If McBeane doesn't develop this kid into a consistent pocket passer that can scramble for chunk yards when need be then they have not done there jobs and they will deserve to get fired as soon as 2020.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

The thought of using Allen like Cam makes me absolutely sick.  Can we be original for once ? Damn this infatuation with Carolina has gotten to far. 

The thought of Allen running sweeps and draws into the the defense is not good for his longevity at his position.  If McBeane doesn't develop this kid into a consistent pocket passer that can scramble for chunk yards when need be then they have not done there jobs and they will deserve to get fired as soon as 2020.

Cam Newton, over his career, averages 3581 passing yards; 23 passing TD; 601 rushing yards; 7 rushing TD per year.

He's also missed only five games in 8 full seasons.  That means in the 135 games (I included the 7 playoff games) the Panthers have played since 2011 (Cam's rookie season), Cam has played in 96% of them.  

I'll take those kinds of stats out of Josh Allen ANY DAY.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Yes, we need OLine, so SI got something right. Shocking! 

Just today we got in the mail my wife’s copy of SI (the last person on this planet who would care), plus another copy for a deceased family member. These started showing up out of nowhere! They will apparently do anything to get their circulation back up! I had a VERY difficult time canceling my subscription over a decade ago because they had a sneaky renewal thing going on. Now they just invade our mailbox with the junk mail. 

Your wife only gets it for the annual swimsuit edition.... :D 

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What a difference a season makes in describing Josh.  

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Your avatar is messing with my mind.

the bastard fooled me earlier too.  

BAN HIM!!!    ;);) :D

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1