DK Metcalf Workout

beacon

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I wouldn’t waste your typing on the guy. Usually there’s a type of person that just blames the juice right off the bat.... and it’s not the type of person that would bother listening to anything knowledgeable on the subject. 

I brought up my highschool athletes that I work ugh personally. They aren’t nearly the genetic freaks that these nfl prospects are and a handful have the ability to pack on unreal amounts of lean mass. So much so that I scale certain intensities and modalities back. And where does he go with it?... well it’s obviously the juice. 

Not much. That’s what I tried to tell you. 

Yup, you are correct.  Good post, and totally agree. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/12/2019 at 10:54 PM, YoloinOhio said:

It is him on the far left 

for those with subscriptions to The Athletic-

Almost Megatron numbers there. A bit smaller and slower. Still, if you can imagine just a slightly less Calvin running around. 

On 2/14/2019 at 2:13 PM, Chicken Boo said:

That is an unpopular opinion.

I actually heard a draft guy say that on radio today. But he said he still thinks Metcalf will go first because of “upside” but the ole miss offense ran through AJ Brown, whether Metcalf was on the field or not. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

You guys don’t look like that?

I’m a couple inches shorter, my hair is a little longer on the sides, and I’m little more pale. But other than that......two arms, two legs, one head....almost identical! 

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually heard a draft guy say that on radio today. But he said he still thinks Metcalf will go first because of “upside” but the ole miss offense ran through AJ Brown, whether Metcalf was on the field or not. 

I heard the same thing (I think it was Kyle Crabbs maybe?)...And it (the Ole Miss O) did to the extent the passing game ran through anyone...

But Crabbs, and the rest of the Scouts at The Draft Network pretty clearly prefer Metcalf as an NFL prospect...3 of them (including Crabbs) have written up D.K. already, and it's all pretty positive stuff...Bordering on gushing...

On a side note...This is the single favorite thing I've read by a Scout about Metcalf...Ledyard wrote it:

Competitive Toughness – Big receiver who plays like it. Won’t back down from anyone physically and looks for opportunities to remind cornerbacks he’s not your normal receiver.

Like this play vs Alabama...I've watched that chop about a million times...Just LOVE it...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/05/2019-nfl-draft-player-profile-d-k-metcalf/