DK Metcalf Workout

beacon

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

I was duped by this thread yesterday. He's cut out of the photo. Ain't him

It is him on the far left 

for those with subscriptions to The Athletic-

As an Ole Miss sophomore, D.K. Metcalf measured in at 6 feet 3, 224 pounds to go with an 11-1 broad jump, 37.5-inch vertical and 4.46 40-yard dash, earning a spot on the Freaks List. This week, shirtless pictures of the absolutely shredded Rebels wideout have gone viral and backed up his Freak status.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It is him on the far left 

for those with subscriptions to The Athletic-

I was seriously confused at first. Took me a bit to realize that it WAS him. He must've gained 20 lbs recently. Even his face has changed. He looks like a monster now, compared to just a beast. God help the DB's when he takes the field! Hopefully, he isn't TOO big, and still plays like he can. 

He could be drafted as a LB at his size for crying out loud. Scary

Edited by BuffAlone

I've already been pretty consistent with my hopes for D.K. at #9...

If he goes to Indy and does what I think he will do, my next move will be to plan my near 2 month camp-out on Beane's front lawn...

I'll remind him I had Mahomes at #1 overall in 2017, and I begged...begged the Bills to take Chris Jones at #19 in 2016 when they took Shaq...

I can be very persuasive...?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It looks like the outer edges of the photo are stretched, which is common with cell phone pics. Look at his right arm in particular, it looks the outside edge of the pic is definitely stretched & makes him look wider. He's still huge, but that's a misleading pic. If he were in the middle of the pic, he'd look more like we'd expect.