Cardinals tweet their support of Right Josh

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I'm just surprised at how much stock GMs are taking in this. Ultimately I think they won't let it be a huge factor. But they're certainly acting like it's the end of the world for Murray.

Being uncomfortable in an interview doesn't necessarily translate to abilities and leadership on the field and locker room.

That's fine and all, but if the FO truly believed the HC was hopeless, why are they not attributing Josh Rosen's performance as a part of Wilks' apparent incompentence? I'm just saying don't make the 2 anchors on the team both the scapegoat. It's got to be one or the other. Like I was saying.. what if the Rams just fired both Fisher and rookie Goff lol. At least improve what you think the problem is.. coach or QB.. and see how the other fares with better - coach or quarterback.

Also, if a GM hired a coach and drafted a qb top 10 and both got replaced after only a year, why would he still have a job?  Talk about being incompetent.

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

I’m not saying they are, but if GMs are taking stock in his bad interview(s), it must mean something.

Obviously, we don’t know any of these guys but there’s something in the way he carries himself.  It could be the one eye black he wears (so dumb) but he seems smug.  He was great this year but with his size and maybe with some personality concerns, I would much rather have Haskins as a qb this year.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

If you let a coach go after 1 year it must have been so obvious that Wilks was in so far over his head and was completely unfit to be a head coach that there was really no other decision that could have been made.  Unfotunately for a first time HC there is no real way of knowing how it's going to go...Vance Joseph almost had the same thing happen 2 years ago but Elway decided to stick it out another year and basically nothing changed for the better...if a head coach has too many issues and is not likely to improve over time then why wait? 

It’s just funny that the guys who hired them and built the rosters aren’t paying the price either.

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Also, if a GM hired a coach and drafted a qb top 10 and both got replaced after only a year, why would he still have a job?  Talk about being incompetent.

Obviously, we don’t know any of these guys but there’s something in the way he carries himself.  It could be the one eye black he wears (so dumb) but he seems smug.  He was great this year but with his size and maybe with some personality concerns, I would much rather have Haskins as a qb this year.

It’s just funny that the guys who hired them and built the rosters aren’t paying the price either.

Maybe the GM was lukewarm about him and the owner talked him into it...we don't know how the whole process went down. If this was the case and the owner sww his performance he might have told the GM "OK I made a mistake you were right"...

1 hour ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I'm honestly stunned that BB would go out of his way to slay Casserly. That seems uncharacteristic.

I'm used to the Belichick that talks about our backup tight ends like they're a match up nightmare.

There's no love lost between those two.

• Thank you (+1) 1