Cardinals tweet their support of Right Josh

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, so?  He’s a dork who was on the soccer team.  

Obviously you have a political statement to make, since I showed you a picture that disputes your contention that he would break in half if playing football. Take your politics to PPP and I'll gladly discuss.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yet that trash was a lot better than what our Josh has to work with and our Josh got better as the season went on and finished great.  Meanwhile, Rosen has the worst and lowest rated game of any QB this year not named Nathan Peterman.

Bills VS Cardinals, who has the better player:

Best WR - Fitzgerald, AZ

Best RB - Johnson, AZ

Best TE - Ricky Seals Jones, AZ

Best OL - Push, both OL sucked

Rosen is young, and can get better.  But our Josh did more with less.  

#RightJosh

#GoBills

#BillsPlayoffs2019

You’re working way to hard to put down Rosen to pump up Allen. Johnson was coming off a major injury (McCoy has 1,500 yards in 2017) and only rushed for 3.6 ypc this year.  He was not close to the same rb he was in 2016.

i love Fitz and he’s one of my favorite players in the nfl.   But he has Kelvin Benjamin speed now.  He’s averaged 9.6, 10.6, & 10.6 ypc which is bad for a receiver.  He doesn’t threaten defenses anymore.  They badly need a speed guy, which Kirk (drafted lower than Zay) might be.

And you’re pumping up a TE who has 544 yards and 4 tds in 2 years?  Charles Clay’s career is much better than his and he’ll, Croom almost had as good of a season.

you know I respect you but it’s ok to say both QBs weren’t in great situations and need more help.  

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Fitz not being as good as his peak does not mean he was worse or as bad as our WR’s.  He’s substantially better right now than any WR on our roster.  Foster has exciting potential, but he’s not the complete WR Fitz is right now.  DJ is better than McCoy, he is more decisive and more powerful.  Even Chris Ivory outplayed McCoy.  So not a push.  

And I mention our Josh because people validating Rosen’s season of suck with the talent excuse, yet Allen had less talent around him and outplayed Rosen decisively.  

Not true. Rosen’s OL was the worst in the NFL.  His only viable WR was Fitz who isn’t close to what he used to be.  Yes, I know that Allen had a poor OL and WR corps, but it wasn’t worse than Rosen’s. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Obviously you have a political statement to make, since I showed you a picture that disputes your contention that he would break in half if playing football. Take your politics to PPP and I'll gladly discuss.

Haha, ❄️.  Stop being so sensitive.  Being a dork doesn’t extend to just one side of our stupid 2 party system.  Politics are filled with dorks.  And Ryan aka Screach is a dork who would pee himself if he got tackled. 

11 minutes ago, billmon06 said:

Rosen is a pure passer but isn’t very mobile.  The Oklahoma QB is fast, mobile, and I’ve read he’s pretty accurate, but very small for the position.  Pick your poison.

I would still bet on the pocket passer. And looking at pretty much every SB champion, the pocket passer normally is the winner.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re working way to hard to put down Rosen to pump up Allen. Johnson was coming off a major injury (McCoy has 1,500 yards in 2017) and only rushed for 3.6 ypc this year.  He was not close to the same rb he was in 2016.

i love Fitz and he’s one of my favorite players in the nfl.   But he has Kelvin Benjamin speed now.  He’s averaged 9.6, 10.6, & 10.6 ypc which is bad for a receiver.  He doesn’t threaten defenses anymore.  They badly need a speed guy, which Kirk (drafted lower than Zay) might be.

And you’re pumping up a TE who has 544 yards and 4 tds in 2 years?  Charles Clay’s career is much better than his and he’ll, Croom almost had as good of a season.

you know I respect you but it’s ok to say both QBs weren’t in great situations and need more help.  

I dont disagree that both QB's need help, a lot of help.  My point was that there are people calling it an excuse for Josh Allen but then defending Rosen using the same stance of he had garbage around him.  So I found it ironic that people validate Rosen for the same thing they call an "excuse" for Allen when Allen decisively had the better season with a slightly worst cast IMO.

Like I said earlier, Fitz has been running at this same speed for the past few seasons, yet still had 100 catches all 3 prior seasons.  All his metrics were the same except Rosen who struggled to get him the ball.  Fitz still got open like he has, still had his elite route skills and great hands, but Rosen just wasnt getting him the ball.  And McCoy was outplayed by Ivory on the same team with the same line.  So IMO, David is a better RB right now than McCoy.  Put them on the same team and I bet anything David both wins and holds the job and grossly out performs McCoy.  Doesn't mean McCoy doesn't have something left in the tank to be a good contributor next year behind a better OL, but if they were both running behind the same good OL on another team, David would have the better season IMO.  

I am not a fan of Clay at this stage of his career and do not feel like his head is in the game, so yes I like the kid in AZ better than Clay at this point, not by much but a little.  HOWEVER, Croom is a good mention as I do like Croom better than RSJ in AZ, and I wish we used Croom more this year.  I said he had an edge at TE because our better TE was not on the field as much as should have been here in Buffalo, so Allen didn't get to work with him as much as he could have.  But the factoring in of Croom, I could see the dispute on my comment on the TE position.

But I still stand by that Fitz would have easily been the best WR on our team this year and led the team in receptions had he been in Buffalo as the #1 all 16 games.  KB and Zay on their best days are not as good on his worst day even right now.  Foster I am high on, but Fitz is a better overall WR still and Foster only came on late in the season where Rosen had Fitz all year.  And still stand by the comment that DJ is a better RB today than McCoy.

Its all good, but IMO I feel Allen did more with slightly less to work with.  Neither QB was in a good offensive situation, however Allen found a way to keep getting better and maximizing the minimal assets he had to work with...same cant be said for Rosen this past year.  Doesn't mean Rosen has no future, but for me, Allen is decisively a better franchise QB prospect right now than Rosen.  

11 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Not true. Rosen’s OL was the worst in the NFL.  His only viable WR was Fitz who isn’t close to what he used to be.  Yes, I know that Allen had a poor OL and WR corps, but it wasn’t worse than Rosen’s. 

So what WR on our team right now is better than Fitz right now?  Hint:  None.  

And our OL was just as bad, the BIG difference is that Allen is insanely talented at escaping.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

26 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So what WR on our team right now is better than Fitz right now?  Hint:  None.  

And our OL was just as bad, the BIG difference is that Allen is insanely talented at escaping.  

Fitz was 50th in receiving yards. Say Jones was 63rd. He had 78 more yards.  Wow. 

The Cardinals has 11 offensive linemen play at least 100 snaps and only one - their rookie center played 600.  He also got injured.  They were a lot worse - and it wasn’t close. 

13 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Fitz was 50th in receiving yards. Say Jones was 63rd. He had 78 more yards.  Wow. 

The Cardinals has 11 offensive linemen play at least 100 snaps and only one - their rookie center played 600.  He also got injured.  They were a lot worse - and it wasn’t close. 

Wait, thats your barometer of comparing Fitz to Zay?  Are you really trying to put Fitz and Zay in the same category of WR?  He makes easy catches look hard.  Fitz had 3 straight seasons of 100 catches before Rosen, yet you want to compare Fitz to Zay because Rosen couldn't get Fitz the ball?  lol

Sorry man, this line of logic is just not a path I connect with.  Anyone mentioning Zay and Fitz in their same breath is not someone I will see eye to eye with on this topic.  There is NOT a single thing that Zay excels at...not one.  

• Separation - Not good at it and struggles to do it consistently.  He makes his more impactful plays after Allen has had to run to by time because people were not open early in the routes (because he doesn't get good separation) and Zay can thennget away from a DB finally as its very hard to hold coverage that long.
  • Physicality - Literally is man handled frequently by physical corners like the Detroit and Pats games this year.
  • Hands - Does not catch the ball clean, bobbles even easy catches, and drops too many passes
  • Speed - Mediocre speed, which is fine and you can be a good player in this league with his speed, but its not an area anyone can say he excels at like Foster does.
  • Route running - See Separation above.  He doesn't have good feet, and doesn't run crisp routes, which is why he struggles on separation.  
  • Contested catches - Probably the thing he is literally the worst at especially how he is so often manhandled in those situations

FITZ is still very good to great at most everything on that list except speed and even Elite still in a couple of those categories...and I am talking about 2018 Fitz, not prime Fitz.

Even a bad player will "compile" stats on a team with little other choices.  Meanwhile a very good player like Fitz will struggle to compile stats if they cant throw him the ball.  

18 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait, thats your barometer of comparing Fitz to Zay?  Are you really trying to put Fitz and Zay in the same category of WR?  He makes easy catches look hard.  Fitz had 3 straight seasons of 100 catches before Rosen, yet you want to compare Fitz to Zay because Rosen couldn't get Fitz the ball?  lol

Sorry man, this line of logic is just not a path I connect with.  Anyone mentioning Zay and Fitz in their same breath is not someone I will see eye to eye with on this topic.  There is NOT a single thing that Zay excels at...not one.  

• Separation - Not good at it and struggles to do it consistently.  He makes his more impactful plays after Allen has had to run to by time because people were not open early in the routes (because he doesn't get good separation) and Zay can thennget away from a DB finally as its very hard to hold coverage that long.
  • Physicality - Literally is man handled frequently by physical corners like the Detroit and Pats games this year.
  • Hands - Does not catch the ball clean, bobbles even easy catches, and drops too many passes
  • Speed - Mediocre speed, which is fine and you can be a good player in this league with his speed, but its not an area anyone can say he excels at like Foster does.
  • Route running - See Separation above.  He doesn't have good feet, and doesn't run crisp routes, which is why he struggles on separation.  
  • Contested catches - Probably the thing he is literally the worst at especially how he is so often manhandled in those situations

FITZ is still very good to great at most everything on that list except speed and even Elite still in a couple of those categories...and I am talking about 2018 Fitz, not prime Fitz.

Even a bad player will "compile" stats on a team with little other choices.  Meanwhile a very good player like Fitz will struggle to compile stats if they cant throw him the ball.  

But this Fitz isn’t Fitz.  That’s the point.  He is an aging possession wr.  Fitz can’t get open the way he used to because he can’t separate.  He was never fast but he is Kelvin Benjamin fast now.  

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Are you comparing Fitz last season to what he was in his prime?  Maybe you want Andre Reed backnon the Bills next season?  Guess what?  Fitz was a phenomenal WR who played last season at 35 years old. It’s a testament to his skill and dedication that he’s still playing, but he wouldn’t start on a team with a decent WR corps anymore. 

On 2/12/2019 at 4:58 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Careful what you do Cards, snowflakes melt in the desert.

On 2/13/2019 at 3:17 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

But this Fitz isn’t Fitz.  That’s the point.  He is an aging possession wr.  Fitz can’t get open the way he used to because he can’t separate.  He was never fast but he is Kelvin Benjamin fast now.  

Except that he has the best hands Ive ever seen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/13/2019 at 11:19 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

Fitz not being as good as his peak does not mean he was worse or as bad as our WR’s.  He’s substantially better right now than any WR on our roster.  Foster has exciting potential, but he’s not the complete WR Fitz is right now.  DJ is better than McCoy, he is more decisive and more powerful.  Even Chris Ivory outplayed McCoy.  So not a push.  

And I mention our Josh because people validating Rosen’s season of suck with the talent excuse, yet Allen had less talent around him and outplayed Rosen decisively.  

You cant attack players whos politics line up with the media.  If you havent realised this I dont know what to tell you.  Rosen is a social Justice warrior, thats why the media pampers him.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You cant attack players whos politics line up with the media.  If you havent realised this I dont know what to tell you.  Rosen is a social Justice warrior, thats why the media pampers him.

Huh?  I have no idea what this response has to do with what you responded to.  Are you sure you hit reply on the right comment?

Edited by Alphadawg7

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 7:19 PM, White Linen said:

Not if Hillary is out front blocking for him.  

Woah...you shouldn't even joke about this. The number of defensive players who died from double tap suicide would be devastating. 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall