Cardinals tweet their support of Right Josh

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Future HOF Larry Fitzgerlad and All-Pro David Johnson are trash? Where can we find this type of "trash"??

Yeah, he had more weapons than Allen had. Bad offensive line, though.

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Future HOF Larry Fitzgerlad and All-Pro David Johnson are trash? Where can we find this type of "trash"??

Larry is done. I am his biggest fan. But watch the tape. He was bad last year. He is done and I hope he doesn't come back again. He doesn't need it. 

Johnson can play still but their oline was even worse than ours at opening holes. He was stuffed as often as Shady. 

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Maybe not....but offensively as a hole the Cards had a lot better pieces to work with then we did.

No. No they didn't. The offenses were similarly talentless. 

Our Josh did more with bad than Rosen did but they both had really bad supporting casts. The Cardinals had more drops and were right there with us in bottom 5 in receiver separation yardage both according to PFF who also ranked their offensive line 32nd out of 32. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually like that they did this too. Their offseason is dedicated to getting Josh better. They didn't let this nonsense linger out there they shut it down straight away. Kingsbury got this job based on them believing he was a fit with Josh Rosen. It was that above all else. 

31 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Maybe not....but offensively as a hole the Cards had a lot better pieces to work with then we did.

Based on what?

Looking at PFF grades, the skill positions look close but the Cards Oline broke the machine.

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I actually like that they did this too. Their offseason is dedicated to getting Josh better. They didn't let this nonsense linger out there they shut it down straight away. Kingsbury got this job based on them believing he was a fit with Josh Rosen. It was that above all else. 

I agree. I wouldn’t say addressing Kingsbury’s comments was a necessity but I understand why they did it. 

I liked Rosen and wouldn’t give up on him based on last season.

11 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

It is usually better not to announce who you are picking (or not picking) to have a better chance of someone trading with you.  Otherwise they will trade with the next guy. Now if someone wants Murray or Lock or Haskins or Jones, they don’t have to worry about #1.

Maybe the Cardinals have no interest in trading back? And frankly nobody was coming to #1 anyway when the first possible QB team was at #6. 

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

they'd be fools to pass on Kyler Murray. if they are that convinced on Rosen though, you trade that pick.

Because of his size and skill set, if you draft Kyler Murray, you have to build your offense and develop your scheme around him.  If Josh Rosen is on your team, you might as well get rid of him because they are so different.  I can't imagine them giving up on Rosen so quickly, hence, I can't imagine them drafting Kyler Murray.  As for trading out of that spot, I'm not sure they would.  They have a chance to draft an elite game changing defensive player in the mold of a Von Miller or Kahlil Mack.  It would be different if they weren't in the top 3.

• Like (+1) 1