Cardinals tweet their support of Right Josh

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Way to early to tell! Rosen may pan out but our Josh has a great attitude and is a crazy good athlete to boot!

Our Josh also has off field intangibles.

He gives a very good interview to the press. He says the right things without lying or embellishing, and it's all about the team.

He also has that Baby Hughie look that makes it hard to dislike him.

22 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Theyd be fools to give up on Rosen this early. He literally was surrounded by trash.

Future HOF Larry Fitzgerlad and All-Pro David Johnson are trash? Where can we find this type of "trash"??

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

I live in AZ and while I mostly follow the Bills, I see enough of the Cardinals to be able to agree with the fact that Rosen was surrounded by a pretty poor cast.  The Cardinals' O-Line makes the Bills' look like a wall of Pro Bowlers.  Fitzgerald is a great player, but well past his prime and Johnson is coming off of a serious injury and didn't have a very good year.  I was pro-Rosen pre-draft and think he'll turn out to be pretty good if the Cardinals can build around him, but I am now happy that the Bills decided to go with Allen.  I should add that the Cardinals' coaching was horrible.  They fired their OC mid-season and their head coach at the end of his one and only season with the team.  Not a pretty situation.  It's rare when another team is worse off and more dysfunctional than the Bills, but that is true of the 2018 Cardinals.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 8

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

...and a "ringing "vote of confidence" from Cliff....interesting.....wonder if he changed now being the Top Dawg??.............

Kliff Kingsbury once said he’d draft Kyler Murray No. 1 overall. Good news, Kliff!

Kingsbury’s Cardinals own the top pick at the 2019 NFL Draft.

By Christian D'Andrea@TrainIsland Updated Jan 10, 2019, 1:53pm EST

40 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

The graphic doesn't close the quotation! What was Kingsbury's next sentence, eh?

Josh is our guy........

But he's not "my guy"...

We wish him well with his future endeavors.....Kliff Kingsbury

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Way to early to tell! Rosen may pan out but our Josh has a great attitude and is a crazy good athlete to boot!

Happy we got Allen and his style of play, but it's way too soon to give up on Rosen. It will be interesting to see where he goes or if Kliff keeps him?  And it wouldn't shock me to see NE work some trade to get him. Win or lose I see next year as Brady's last.

Just now, Captain Murica said:

Don’t forget Christian Kirk

Kirk was drafted lower than Zay Jones.  Their talent level was pretty much on par with ours.  

Its kinda amazing how much people are reaching with a quote of a college coach recruiting a high school players years ago.  

22 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Future HOF Larry Fitzgerlad and All-Pro David Johnson are trash? Where can we find this type of "trash"??

Fitz is not Fitz and Johnson struggled to get back because of his knee and their trash oline. Just like McCoy.